Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sabth

What if I had ruined my life?

4 posts in this topic

I love writing before. And it's a free flow. My handwritings are really good. Really precious. 

These are the things that I've write in my high school only : 

17057003426417232186008989712080.jpg170570042246074919175269809331.jpg

Now I don't write much any longer because the pen that I like are no longer good or it's scarce (I haven't bought a good new one for quite a while) and the diaries notebook that I like had been discontinued. It's from 2012. So now I have several notebook that are not of the same sizes or type. And I've stop writing all together last year. Though I wrote a lot while I was in the hospital with anything I got (not the pen that I like) because I'm afraid if I'd lose my memory. So I write everything. All my thoughts. Because my thoughts are the continuation of what was before it. I'm afraid that I might lose my synchronicity which I did. but I write anyway. Then I no longer have anything to write. 

Edited by Sabth

That does not make any sense.

If you do nothing you will have nothing, period.
The day you decide to be proactive, not only will things happen much faster than you think, but you will also get rid of the fear of tomorrow.
This is the main benefit of the work, it's not just "difficult", it puts you in a state of "flow" and will rid you of a lot of the fear of tomorrow.
Laziness -> anxiety, fear of tomorrow, of your future and ongoing existential crisis.

It's never too late to find a boyfriend, even at 50 you can meet someone good.
Ditto for practically everything in fact.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.