Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galyna

Infinite Race (Awakening, Part II)

9 posts in this topic

Waking up in the morning,  memory “crumbs” are in your head: events, people, situations. Yesterday’s gone and is not even real. Yesterday has never happened, and you are creating it right at this second. You think time exists. No! It gently drowns in YOU, drop by drop. You are the Time yourself, just do not realize it, yet!

Balancing on the brink of an abyss between Absolute and relative. You choose whether to play a human character or drop it, and just be in silence. Gentle presence envelops your being, coming from the inside; it radiates and permeates the whole space you are in. NOW! Tiny golden specks of dust are spinning around, reflecting and blazing the light of the fiery sunrise. White feather wings that grew behind your back have disappeared. Last spring and bird’s singing, when you were in love, are echoing in your mind as a sweet melody. Flashbacks again. Fatigue or maybe a melancholy are set as a tender background. Egocentric mind is pulling you in, craving for the human’s drama.

And as you walk near the abyss, step by step, you are losing the balance. Illusion will suck you in like a twister, but you won’t ever notice. Resting as awareness, at the same time, every move you make is creating a human. Passionate human being who is fighting for the right to be, fighting with its shadow. You do not want to die, by dissolving in this soft ecstasy. You are choosing suffering over a peace, continuing this silly laughable game, which you call “Life”. Holding on so strong.

Let go, my friend! Just let go. You are not in control, nor ever been. This race is going to wear you off, age you. And one day you’ll die to this Being, this is going to be your great reset, your start to a new infinite Beginning.

Let go...

IMG_3627.jpeg

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

And one day you’ll die to this Being, this is going to be your great reset, your start to a new infinite Beginning.

Oh shit ..I wish that death is like eternal sleep .

No reincarnation no resurrection no nothing.  

Just endless Zzzz 😴 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here I know this feeling…. I understand you. 😞

@AmandaPanda you are so welcome 💫🥰. 

@AerisVahnEphelia  same to you ❤️🧘🙏

11 hours ago, Galyna said:

Let go...

Let’s go! Thank you for sharing.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa thanks 🙏