Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SQAAD

Does LSD Put Strain On Your Heart??

4 posts in this topic

I have tripped with LSD approximately 4 times so far & i love it. Probably my favorite drug so far.

The 1st time i tripped i remember clearly that i did not experience any negative physical consequences at all. The following days, i was feeling great also.

Then , i remember one day , i slept for about only 1 hour & Because i was bored out of my mind and didn't have anything better to do, i tripped.  I have similar experiences with other drugs so i didn't expect anything negative. But i felt really terrible in my body. I felt some toxic sensations in my body that lasted for few seconds.. Nothing too serious though. I really don't understand why. Probaly because i was on too much stress... But i've never had this problem with other drugs in my past....

Then one day i took 2 tabs of acid and i felt great. No negative physical sensations at all.

Then the last time i tripped, it was late in the evening. I took only 1 tab. At some point, as the high was intensifying, i felt some stabbing sensations in my heart.. Nothing too serious.. But i don't understand why.

All these experiences have left me with a combination of sweet and unpleasant flavors..

Can someone read this post carefully and give me some good explanations of what is going on??

I really want to trip again. I don't feel LSD is toxic or anything like that. But it seems that when you trip on the wrong times, it's not good... 

Also i've noticed that with psychedelics you feel every emotion a lot heavier than normal. This could stress you out aswell. I have felt sensations in my heart while tripping on mushrooms aswell... But nothing serious.

First thing that comes up in my mind, is that it is you creating fear/anxiety and are holding on to your ego. You're not playing with candy boy, to just take it when "you're bored" . This says enough to me about your consciousness where you're at.

Lsd is literally so powerfull that you can look at your own heart just the way you're looking into the world, your heart is a driving mechanism of your ego. No heart beat/stopping your heart consciously will leave your illusionary ego behind but you can come back since you're god.

You're literally playing with your own reality and you take it in because you were "bored", let it be a lesson.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Stimulant + vasoconstriction + anxiety.

But no one has ever died from LSD, so no problem (unless it was something other than LSD, obviously)

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Jowblob

On 15/1/2024 at 3:22 PM, Jowblob said:

Lsd is literally so powerfull that you can look at your own heart just the way you're looking into the world, your heart is a driving mechanism of your ego. No heart beat/stopping your heart consciously will leave your illusionary ego behind but you can come back since you're god.

I don't understand what you mean here. If you could elaborate.