Asia P

I've incredibly enjoyed my 1st trip as much that it could be the last

3 posts in this topic

Trip report:

I took 1.5g of shrooms which is a medium dose for my weight (45kg). And i had incredible, wonderful, magic and unexpected experiences and enlightements. At the beginning the effects weren't coming, i've waited for more than one hour, but then i've started to notice shadows and drawings moving. And then everything started. I was with my beloved man, and it was midnight. In the first part i cannot stop smiling and laughing, my man were joking a little bit with me, and i became crazy with laughter. Then i started to feel my body different, sound different and more loud, and incredible W O N D E R F U L visions and fractal litteraly everywhere. On my hands on my face on the wall, with eye closed. I've realized infinite within anything. When my man fell asleep i've medited a lot of time and i feel into fractals inside my head, losing all my sense of time. I've realized the infinite creative power of god, because i was creating anything into myself, and also into the objects around me. I realized infinite love when i was hugged inside the bed by my sleeping man. I felt in a way that i can't describe with words, i felt that i love him infinitely and i felt infinitely loved by him. But i recognise him also as anyone, then i started thinking about how much i love anyone and anything, i cried a lot and i felt another time infinitely loved and lucky.

I also felt like a god into a kid who is playing with conciousness around him. I've noticed litterally that existing itself without shrooms is fucking magic, mystic, incredible.

Everything ended up when i draw on my leg some shapes and i've losted into the fractal of those shapes and then i come back normal in few seconds. 

After trip:

I strangely felt incredibly happy after the trip, so incredible that i thought that this could be my last time on psychedelics and i whould be satisfied as hell. For sure if i'll have the opportunity i will enjoy trying more but, i really do feel into heaven when i'm in my 'normal' state. 

That sounds amazing! Glad it was a good experience :)

Sounds awesome!

Rejoice in it ;)