Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Toby

Thought Experiment

4 posts in this topic

We had a similar thought experiment already. Now imagine these scenarios where you are not going to die soon but have some of these situations:
- you have killed someone and now you are in prison for the rest of your life
- you had an accident and now you are almost completely paralysed
- you have an illness or something like that which causes your body to weaken and limit your senses and abilities (movement, cognitive functions, strength...) to a great deal

So, given these scenarios, how would you react if this was your life situation? What would you do? How would you find meaning and fulfillment?

Edited by Toby

@Toby 'I' would keep dis-identifying with a body-mind constract and 'personal story', and go with where ever life-flow would take 'me', remaining in the Being. 

5 hours ago, Toby said:

What would you do?

In these situations there is nothing more to run after, and suddenly we are encountering ourselves. Now, you cannot run from yourself. We will find emptiness, anguish, insanity inside. I will try to relax all my muscles, and watch my belly rising and falling, breath going in and out, negative thoughts will attack me, I will try to watch them without judging them.

I will take easily digestible food, and do fasting whenever needed. I will talk less and live in isolation. I have faced similar situations many times. I was listening to Osho's audio/ video discourses all the time. I was watching the gaps/ silence between the words. It takes time to adjust in these circumstances but if you gather courage and maintain your sanity, you will know that is beyond words and logic.

Edited by Prabhaker
missed a word

- 1 turn the prison into a place of love with my high vibration

- 2 I'd probably quickly learn how to astral travel if I'm paralyzed

- 3 anything that happens in your life is for your ultimate benefit, so do not fear it, if it happens then there is great things to learn, and great growth, the greater the challenge the bigger the growth. 
there's no limits, you could still achieve amazing things being sick/weak, what is real can never be threatened or lost....to genuinely be is all you need to do, and your life will manifest around you and your circumstances

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!