StarStruck

If you are lazy listen to this

4 posts in this topic

Brother changed me in 1 year.

Edited by StarStruck

I'm glad he changed you, just don't mistake his approach as something healthy.

Forget about all the stuff about him being a potential pimp/rapist, whatever -- I'm going to put that off to the side.  It's irrelevant to the issue at hand.

He's clearly a depressed person coping hard through compulsive behavior.  Like some extroverts he's not particularly self-reflective, he just feels bad and "more gainz...more fame...more money...more cars...more women."

That kind of thing may appeal to a teenage boy, but any psychologically savvy person sees his misery.  Just because you have the physical and mental gifts to pull off that kind of coping doesn't mean it's healthy or sustainable/not self-destructive.

If he goes to jail, this will become more obvious to more people (that he's basically a self-destructive person.)  In essence, he will have done himself in because he didn't know when to quit.

Edited by SeaMonster

This man has lots of achievements and most people can't match what he has done. However, he still seems very angry and he tends to challenge the law too much. 

He may be going to jail soon and he may also have a cancer diagnosis. Things may not turn out well for him.

You might want to look at other people's work if you want a happier and more balanced lifestyle (This will however be a different approach to life).

I think she gives a good analysis of Tate Hate. Andrew Tate is not a good role model. It’s basically asking the Devil for advice and admiring Satan lol. Tate is full of ego. You can hear it in his voice and see it in his actions.

I am glad you found motivation, but I feel like you haven’t found it from the right place. You gotta aspire to self-motivation and self- leadership and learn it.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false.