StaraX

Disappointing nootropics results

46 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Francis777 said:

Do you have results on sunpharma modalert? I know mine are the real deal but curious to see the results.

yes

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@StaraX I've got the same issue, same batch, same packaging with the extra Artvigil sample. Took 400 mg of Modafinil and felt no effect. Just Google Modafinil and the batch code on Reddit, and you'll find tons of posts with people experiencing no effects from this batch but having itching all over their body. So, it's not about your metabolism. I'd suggest getting rid of it.

Just recently I started experimenting with nootropics and I'm really happy with my first day, 

I started off with 200mg caffeine + 100mg L-theanine on an empty stomach 1 hour after waking up, with incredible results. 

The first few seconds I was a little disoriented because I felt it turning up the intensity of existence by the second, I felt like someone took the outskirts of my vision and just started stretching it, blurring the sides and enhancing where I was looking at directly, It felt like a tunnel.

I haven't noticed anything remotely close from diet improvement although some people probably could see a benefit.

I'll be experimenting with Alpha GPC, Noopept, Phenibut, and Aniracetam in the coming days. These substances could make a surprising difference. Although I definitely don't see myself taking them constantly/every day because such states have their ups and downs, I can't put my finger on it but I feel like I would be less interested in things like socialization while I was on these two substances.

On 9.2.2024 at 5:38 PM, MarkKol said:

Just recently I started experimenting with nootropics and I'm really happy with my first day, 

I started off with 200mg caffeine + 100mg L-theanine on an empty stomach 1 hour after waking up, with incredible results. 

The first few seconds I was a little disoriented because I felt it turning up the intensity of existence by the second, I felt like someone took the outskirts of my vision and just started stretching it, blurring the sides and enhancing where I was looking at directly, It felt like a tunnel.

I haven't noticed anything remotely close from diet improvement although some people probably could see a benefit.

I'll be experimenting with Alpha GPC, Noopept, Phenibut, and Aniracetam in the coming days. These substances could make a surprising difference. Although I definitely don't see myself taking them constantly/every day because such states have their ups and downs, I can't put my finger on it but I feel like I would be less interested in things like socialization while I was on these two substances.

You can easily take Alpha-GPC 5 days on, 2 days off. 

You will develop some tolerance, of course, but the tolerance will remain at a constant level, so with the right dosage, you can sustainably achieve the desired effect.

In my experience, you can do the same with Phenibut (or Noopept, or any Racetam for that matter), although you should be extra careful with substances that make you feel this good (as you can easily start abusing them).

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus