Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zurew

Sadhguru and Aliens

5 posts in this topic

Here is his new vid on aliens:

What thoughts do you guys have on it?

Edited by zurew

I'm not sure if he has actually said it, or maybe he doesn't know, but Shiva or Adi Yogi may have been an Alien..One thing for sure, he's the perfect person to have contact with them, have You seen the video where he allows a unique being of sort near Kailash Mansarovar (in the Himmilayas) to possess on of the participants and he was actually surprised by what happened, I wasn't sure it was possible for Sadhguru to get surprised by anything:)

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

2 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

I'm not sure if he has actually said it

Yeah I think he said it multiple times, that Shiva probably was an alien (based on its origin story and based on how incredible and powerful he was -all according to Sadhguru)  he even made a 112ft Shiva statue

It makes perfect sense. The music adds to the realism and magic 

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

When we say Naga, you are just thinking of a snake that lives in these Hills or elsewhere, but in this Cosmos there are many other manifestations of Naga which are not of human origin. We do not know who created them definitely not human beings but they are floating around in the cosmos and doing their own thing.

In 21st century starting a Naga Pro process is a  little risky for me, because I have a reputation as a very logical Guru, which I may lose, but I have reached a point where I'm not interested in reputations anymore - that part of the work is done.