Rishabh R

Difference between insight hitting and awakening ?

30 posts in this topic

@Galyna thanks that is why I believe them to my heart and some of my friends laugh at my insights cause they are counterintuitive.Thank you @Leo Gura by the way what's your opinion?

Just now, Rishabh R said:

@Galyna thanks that is why I believe them to my heart and some of my friends laugh at my insights cause they are counterintuitive.Thank you @Leo Gura by the way what's your opinion?

1 hour ago, Rishabh R said:

@Yimpa Leo Gura (which is the problem that I must turn to myself not to someone else -that is where truth comes from )

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

@Rishabh R Believing implies FAITH, knowing is a realization.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Posted (edited)

@Yimpa I am just checking wether I am contemplating correctly but I believe in my insights after I have generated them by contemplation. So that they stick with me 

Edited by Rishabh R

Posted (edited)

@Rishabh R Something which is obvious does not need a faith.

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna yeah but when I contemplate then non-obvious/counterintuitive answers come like - Reality is counterintuitive,Materialism is illusion (insight from the question---What is the most wisest way to live life). To remember them I believe in them despite what my friends tell me.

Posted (edited)

@Rishabh R Then it is not a true insight, it is your conceptual thinking. :)

It is like a puzzle and when you integrate it, everything comes to the places it should be, it is re-contextualizes you as a Being.

Do you understand? do you remember this toy? Transformer? This is how real insight feels like. Comparatively speaking, you were a truck and have become a robot. Do you see the difference, you can not believe in it, you see it, it is very obvious right now.

Hope it helps...

Capture.PNG

Edited by Galyna

Posted (edited)

@Galyna ok ok but with every single contemplation my understanding increases and Leo said in his video what is an insight ---one way to generate insight is serious contemplation and questioning which I do everyday.Yeah you also are correct as Insight transforms the one who has it.

Edited by Rishabh R

3 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@Galyna ok ok but with every single contemplation my understanding increases and Leo said in his video what is an insight ---one way to generate insight is serious contemplation and questioning which I do everyday.Yeah you also are correct as Insight transforms the one who has it.

Contemplation is a wonderful method. Absolutely 100% Leo is correct. 

@Galyna yeah I love contemplation and asking questions to myself.