Rishabh R

Difference between insight hitting and awakening ?

30 posts in this topic

Some of insights that hit me are - people are irrational, college is a stimulated environment etc.And are we God in the sense that when we veiw the world from above which is going meta we are dreaming the universe and  being God. Sorry by the way I have failed in philosophy cause I am not awake .But there are other things to do such as learning from awake people about general lessons that can be applied in life ?

4 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

Sorry by the way I have failed in philosophy cause I am not awake .

Who is the teacher? Who is grading your progress? 

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

@Yimpa Leo Gura (which is the problem that I must turn to myself not to someone else -that is where truth comes from )

To learn to think and to be independent is your bingo.

(time stamped the insight below)

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

@Yimpa yeah that's the key .Thank you. Just like a recent example - my friend is telling us to buy a course which is costly for preparing for competitive exams but I deny it cause I am skeptical that coaching institute just play on claims and there is no garantee that I will compete in that exam after taking that course except self study. I liked Leo's videos like -How authority works, How socialization makes you dumber. 

4 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

Just like a recent example - my friend is telling us to buy a course which is costly for preparing for competitive exams but I deny it cause I am skeptical that coaching institute just play on claims and there is no garantee that I will compete in that exam after taking that course except self study. I liked Leo's videos like -How authority works, How socialization makes you dumber. 

Now you can ask the questions, “How much authority do I put on my friends? How does that affect the way in which we socialize with each other? What impact are we having on each other?”

@Rishabh R We can say that awakening is the most profound insight of your life, on a bigger scale. It trumps all the little insights. 

What is insight? It is authentic experience beyond any belief which is self-validating.

It is something personally encountered and understood. With the insight you have this intrinsic knowledge that the subject matter of your query is true and authentic.

Same can be applied to awakening since it is a direct experience and the validity of the realization lies inherent in the thing realized.

P.S. Pointer-------> Words only point to created concepts, to themselves! :)

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

P.S. Pointer-------> Words only point to created concepts, to themselves! :)

IMG_4482-min.jpeg

@Yimpa LMAO.

@Rishabh R I wrote this yesterday in another thread:

words.PNG

Posted (edited)

@Galyna thanks but there are two kinds of insights that I generate: one while contemplating (which is more than 250 which I generate daily and very few insights that hit me out of nowhere). I think that words are imaginary .

Edited by Rishabh R

@Rishabh R @Rishabh R That is right, some come intuitively ( as you said they hit you out of nowhere), these are real insights, another (250) are just a conceptual thinking.

Pay attention to those that come spontaneously. 

@Galyna Sorry you misunderstood me  I mean a total insight I generated by contemplating daily are more than 250(2 years of daily contemplation). Are those conceptual thinking as well ? I highly suspect that they are not.

@Rishabh R only you can know. I can not say this, it depends on the nature of the subject. Share some, maybe, here....

2 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

Sorry you misunderstood me  I mean a total insight I generated by contemplating daily are more than 250(2 years of daily contemplation). Are those conceptual thinking as well ? I highly suspect that they are not.

When you stop needing to figure out reality in a particular way.

Reality contemplates itself. 

@Galyna ok . 

Contemplation Question--- What is the most wisest way to live life ?

-Reasearch and experimentation of everything

-Thoughts are preceded and succeeded by emotions

-Universe is a bigger surrounding and it is an unknown surrounding

-There is no one  wisest way to live life 

-To question everything

-I am in boundary withing boundary

-People act according to their emotions

And many others.

Within us is the source, the infinite alive. awakening is opening yourself to that and being that. It is something that the wise men of all ages have known. It is the absolute and cannot be thought. You can open yourself to the absolute, and after a while, close yourself to it, then you forget it because it is unthinkable, impossible to remember. but you know that's what you were looking for, what you are. You were lost and you finally returned home, now you are away again, but you begin to make the necessary adjustments in your interface, the energetic pattern that you are, so that a new opening is easier, less violent. Each opening makes you lighter, although there are still large amounts of shit in you, this is the way to cleanse yourself.

Posted (edited)

@Rishabh R Nice one, keep up the good work.

@Breakingthewall dating a real skunk is no fun ;)

Edited by Yimpa

@Rishabh R wow, nice :) wonderful....some of them look like insights to me.

Please remember that an insight becomes the insight at the moment when you do not need to validate it anymore, it is an inner knowing.