Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davino

Enhancing Our Forum Experience: A Call for Technological Upgrades

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Dear @Leo Gura and Fellow Forum Members,

As a years long member of this community, I've spent may time in this platform and I've come to appreciate what we have here. That's why I believe it's time for us to consider some improvements to elevate our collective experience.

Our beloved forum has served us well over the years, we've all contributed to this project in one way or the other. However, in today's rapidly evolving technological landscape, it might be worthwhile to give Actualized.org a facelift. The current webpage, while functional, could benefit from a modern touch both in terms of visual design and technological features.

Here are a few suggestions that I myself came up with, feel free to post your ideas, that could enhance our forum experience :

1. CSS and Visual Design: The aesthetics of our webpage, though nostalgic, would benefit to have a more fresh, sharp, and beautiful appearance. Talking nerdy, an updated CSS, and visual design would not only make the forum more visually appealing but also enhance user engagement. Infusing with love and care all dimensions of the forum.
  2. Functionality Upgrades: Adding new and practical functionalities would contribute to a more enriching user experience. Perhaps there could be new features or tools that cater to the evolving needs and preferences of our community. I feel we could make more useful the following feature, add maybe a liking and disliking button, notifications when someone tags you, make maybe chat groups available instead of just direct messages. Sky is the limit.
  3. Emojis and Expression: Emojis have become an integral part of online communication. Updating the emoji set to more contemporary options would add a touch of modernity, expressivity and vibrancy to our discussions. Although I would like the old emojis to stay available just for nostalgia:x
  4. Mobile Compatibility: In an era where smartphones are an everyday reality, ensuring a seamless experience for mobile users is crucial. Addressing compatibility issues and optimizing the forum for mobile devices would undoubtedly improve accessibility and user satisfaction. I mean we all have used the forum with the phone is not the cleanest experience. Maybe for a long term plan, making an App could be something to consider; depending on your vision for Actualized.org , your teachings, and the large scale impact you want to make in Humanity.
  5. Opportunity for Leo's Branding: Beyond the forum, consider extending these improvements to your Blog, the Actualized.org webpage, and the Store for the courses. This could create a more cohesive and professional online presence, benefiting both you and the community. I think it comes without saying the diverse benefits that this investiment will produce.

I believe that by collaboratively sharing the challenges we've faced and our vision for the future, we can create a vision together of what this forum could be. While these suggestions are offered with the best intentions, I understand that the ultimate decision lies with you, Leo.

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

I am pretty sure Leo won't change much. I have seen a thread like this in the past and nothing much came of it.

Also that's definitely ChatGPT who wrote that

If someone is into AI, then build a custom ActualizedGPT, feed all the content from YT into it and maybe even Leo's fourm posts and we can all chat with it.

Now that would be infinite insights. 

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Swarnim said:

I am pretty sure Leo won't change much. I have seen a thread like this in the past and nothing much came of it.

Even thoug nothing changes in the short term, he will have this thread in the future to have some kind of direction. It can provide valuable information for him in decision making, knowing how users feel about the forum in the other side.

5 hours ago, Swarnim said:

Also that's definitely ChatGPT who wrote that

Does that make it less worthy of consideration? If so, why?

Don't confuse content with structure, content is mine structure is enhanced by AI. 

5 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

If someone is into AI, then build a custom ActualizedGPT, feed all the content from YT into it and maybe even Leo's fourm posts and we can all chat with it.

Now that would be infinite insights. 

That's a wet dream outside of the conversation. But yeah, that could be amazing to see, although intelligence is not consiousness, they are correlated in ways I'm still investigating.

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️