Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jannes

Psylocibin changed for me

8 posts in this topic

Psylocibin was my first psychedelic. Up until now it was mostly a fun drug was also horny and couldn't really get serious with it even when I tried to. I mean I could work through a lot of inner stuff in a humorous way (for example I remember perfectly how an Italian guy slapped me in the face when I revealed to him that I think that I am unloveable, so heartwarming). But I couldn't contemplate death for example. Yesterday when I took it it was a completely different drug. I naturally only thought about existential question and it was more cold then usual. I took 5meo dmt some months ago but not to a breakthrough dose and recently some lsd. That might have changed psilocybin for me. On the one hand that was exactly what I was looking for, a clear drug I could use for long contemplation. On the other hand I would like to get a drug with more lightness back. 

Do all psychedelics get serious at some point?

It's random, I think.

22 minutes ago, Jannes said:

On the other hand I would like to get a drug with more lightness back. 

4 HO MET !

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Mushrooms are tricky and each trip can be different. Also, are you using the same strain?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 31.12.2023 at 2:21 PM, Schizophonia said:

It's random, I think.

No substances definitely affect each other. When I took lsd I saw the same colors and bubbles when I micro dosed on shrooms which is a domain that was very lsd like and I never got it on shrooms before. 

On 31.12.2023 at 2:21 PM, Schizophonia said:

4 HO MET !

Isnt that just the synthetic form of psilocybin?

22 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Mushrooms are tricky and each trip can be different.

Sure all of trips were different of course. But it never got like 98% serious business. I personally matured a lot which could play into it. 

22 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Also, are you using the same strain?

You mean the same amount of substance?

That never played a big role for me, small and middle doses all had the same kind of vibe just with different intensity. I was a middle around. I had way lower and way higher. 

3 hours ago, Jannes said:

No substances definitely affect each other. When I took lsd I saw the same colors and bubbles when I micro dosed on shrooms which is a domain that was very lsd like and I never got it on shrooms before. 

Isnt that just the synthetic form of psilocybin?

4 ACO DMT is a pro-drug of psilocybin.

4 HO MET is pretty close, but still a different drug. More visual and less serious (depends on the trips).

On 1.1.2024 at 6:56 PM, Schizophonia said:

4 ACO DMT is a pro-drug of psilocybin.

What do you mean by that?

On 1.1.2024 at 6:56 PM, Schizophonia said:

4 HO MET is pretty close, but still a different drug. More visual and less serious (depends on the trips).

I took a pretty strong dose once. Can't remember it well unfortunately but I will give it another shot if I can find it. The lack of taste is a big bonus anyway.  xD

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Jannes said:

What do you mean by that?

It turns into psilocybin after ingestion

I took a pretty strong dose once. Can't remember it well unfortunately but I will give it another shot if I can find it.

40 mg on an empty stomach is the perfect dose for me. Beyond that there is a risk of “black out”.

The lack of taste is a big bonus anyway.  xD

Taste of medicine or trip? ? :P

Everything tastes good after Xanax :)

Edited by Schizophonia