Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thought Art

Thought Art 📓

474 posts in this topic

Reading the book Cosmic Nutrition by Mantak Chia found this quote

”The Oneness (Wu Chi) splits and becomes two. These two are the poles and energies of yin and Yang. They emerge continuously from this point within the expanse of infinity as a result of the endless movement within the primal sea. By their combination and interplay, the yin and Yang give rise to all forms that inhabit the world of the relative universe. Thus, all antagonistic complimentary dualisms of the phenomenal world are but the two faces of the front and the back of one ultimate reality”. 

Wow, Chinese medicine has quite the epistemic foundation. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Foundational Habits:

1. Review Personal Finances Excel sheet, update and improve it on a regular basis. Use the sheet for recording expenses and income on a monthly basis. Do your best to do personal finance with extreme self honesty, patience, constant improvement. Set financial goals. Get, live and stay debt free. Develop an emergency fund, then save. Supplement this basic task with reading books on personal finances and wealth building.

2. Keep home environment clean, bed made, floors swept and mopped etc, 

3. Plan your to do with a calendar and a Trello board

4. Eat healthy food, in a healthy way

5. Get enough sleep

6.  Develop a work ethic. Balance work and rest.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

I want to honour my life and my creative spirit. I want to rise above survival and mediocrity. 

It’s going to take discipline and time.

◭"89"

Systems Chaos

Retards

◭"89"

I have gained insight into something very profound. This will take years for me to flesh out.

◭"89"

Damn, just had an insight into the seed of existence 

◭"89"

I want to improve my explanation of Qigong. I’m novice level right now. I want to master it

◭"89"

What is mature spirituality?

This is the most important question I am asking myself with regards to the spiritual aspect of my life. I notice on this forum that we are coming from many different paths: religions, genders, identities, cognitive capacities, Trauma histories, age groups, etc

When you mix us all in a forum talking about such lofty subjects it gets rather complicated to talk and understand what we each mean.

I think a common goal that rings true to Actualized.org videos and teachings is that what we are trying to do is develop a mature spirituality using the best methods to do so. 

Many of us taking on this massive challenge are starting at low levels of development. We are so low in development in fact that we cannot fathom how developed a human can become spiritually, cognitively, and creatively. 

We develop a spiritual maturity that looks different at each part of our journey. If we are really just starting out with Actualized.org material, or have little experience studying philosophy, and spiritual topics such as God, awakening, different states of consciousness, infinity, paradox etc... It makes sense to be really humble, patient and relaxed learning about these things. It also makes sense to go slow, be extremely cautious and ensure you are going about your progress in a mature and safe way. If you make mistakes, take 100% responsibility and become wise.

I think it's important that we go slow, take our time and focus on asking ourselves the questions...

1. Is this really true?

2. What do I know for sure?

3. What have I directly experienced?

4. What Don't I really know? 

5. How can I learn more?

6. How can I become more conscious?

7. How can I become more loving?

8. How can I become more spiritually mature?

9. How can I communicate about spiritual matters in a mature way?

10. Could my saying God is real just be a belief or identity I've created? Or is my belief their is no god just a belief or an identity I've created?

11. What is the difference between absolute truth and relative truth?

12. How many books have I read on spirituality?

13. Am I sure I am mature enough for spirituality at this point in my life?

14. How do I make sure to balance all the areas in my life?

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

The point of life is to LOVE LIFE. Love Life. Go all the way!

◭"89"

Sleeping is giving in,
No matter what the time is.
Sleeping is giving in,
So lift those heavy eyelids.

People say that you'll die
Faster than without water.
But we know it's just a lie,
Scare your sons and scare your daughter.

People say that your dreams
Are the only things that save ya.
Come on baby in our dreams,
We can live our misbehavior.

Every time you close your eyes
Lies, lies!
Lies, lies!
Lies, lies!
Lies, lies!

People try and hide the night
Underneath the covers.
People try and hide the light
Underneath the covers.

Come on hide your lovers
Underneath the covers,
Come on hide your lovers
Underneath the covers.

Hidin' from your brothers
Underneath the covers,
Come on hide your lovers
Underneath the covers.

People say that you'll die
Faster than without water,
But we know it's just a lie,
Scare your son, scare your daughter,
Scare your son, scare your daughter.
Scare your son, scare your daughter.

Now here's the sun, it's alright!
(Lies, lies!)
Now here's the moon, it's alright!
(Lies, lies!)
Now here's the sun, it's alright!
(Lies, lies!)
Now here's the moon it's alright
(Lies, lies!)

Lies, lies!
Lies, lies!
Lies, lies!
Lies, lies!

◭"89"

◭"89"

I had a very loving thought 

I am not a very good man.

but I am going to work on myself 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

What I mean to say it: I see such a higher vision for how I go about my life, my relationships etc

◭"89"

On 1/12/2024 at 8:39 PM, Thought Art said:

The point of life is to LOVE LIFE. Love Life. Go all the way!

Don't Love Life, that indicates You and Life, that's Two Entities, You are LIfe, One entity, so Just be Bliss, as a foundation, many ppl have a fondation of Depression, Sadness, Anxiety and they are just barely making it, many are here on this forum its obvious, so make Your Foundation that of Bliss, this will appear to others that You are Loving, as well for You being in Bliss is closer to Life Source, but when You Love Life, it is about two things, don't divde it and make it more complex that it has to be, just find Your Bliss, get closer to Life intensity and completeness, and things open up:) Good Blog, enjoying reading it:)

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Ishanga good point 

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Ishanga said:

Don't Love Life, that indicates You and Life, that's Two Entities, You are LIfe, One entity, so Just be Bliss, as a foundation, many ppl have a fondation of Depression, Sadness, Anxiety and they are just barely making it, many are here on this forum its obvious, so make Your Foundation that of Bliss, this will appear to others that You are Loving, as well for You being in Bliss is closer to Life Source, but when You Love Life, it is about two things, don't divde it and make it more complex that it has to be, just find Your Bliss, get closer to Life intensity and completeness, and things open up:) Good Blog, enjoying reading it:)

Thank you for your wisdom. We so need it much on the forum.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Standing on a mattress

standing on a cactus dog 

◭"89"

Recommend 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

◭"89"

I asked chat GPT:

”What’s the relationship between Qigong, rational cognitive behavioural therapy, poly vagal theory, herbs, nutrition, rest, mindfulness, spirituality and health from a holistic systems thinking perspective on mind body health and healthy living?”

From a holistic systems thinking perspective on mind-body health, the relationship between Qigong, rational cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), Polyvagal Theory, herbs, nutrition, rest, mindfulness, spirituality, and health can be interconnected in various ways:

1. **Qigong and Mind-Body Connection:** Qigong involves movement, breath control, and meditation, promoting the flow of energy (Qi) in the body. This aligns with the mind-body connection, fostering physical and mental well-being.

2. **CBT and Cognitive Harmony:** Rational CBT focuses on restructuring negative thought patterns. Integrating this with holistic practices fosters cognitive harmony, enhancing overall mental health.

3. **Polyvagal Theory and Nervous System Regulation:** Polyvagal Theory explores the autonomic nervous system's role in stress responses. Practices like Qigong and mindfulness can contribute to nervous system regulation, promoting resilience and emotional balance.

4. **Herbs and Nutrition for Physical Health:** Herbs and proper nutrition provide essential nutrients for physical health. A holistic approach recognizes the connection between diet, overall health, and mental well-being.

5. **Rest and Recovery:** Adequate rest is crucial for the body's recovery. Balancing rest with active practices like Qigong contributes to overall vitality and resilience.

6. **Mindfulness and Present Awareness:** Mindfulness practices enhance present-moment awareness, reducing stress. Combining mindfulness with Qigong and CBT contributes to a comprehensive approach to mental health.

7. **Spirituality and Meaningful Living:** Spirituality, in various forms, can provide a sense of purpose and meaning. This contributes to overall well-being and resilience in the face of challenges.

In a holistic systems perspective, these elements form an integrated approach to health, acknowledging the interconnectedness of physical, mental, and spiritual aspects. Personalizing these practices to align with your goals contributes to a powerful and balanced approach to healthy living.

◭"89"