Javfly33

Experiencing Love

4 posts in this topic

Thinking about Love or Oneness is nice but is no where near close the real deal.

If you want to really Enjoy this creation youll have to learn how to switch from Mind games to actual connection with Reality.

Wherever you are, be It at your home, with people or running your usual errands, you must make sure you are in harmony with whatever is happening, which always is: Reality, the present moment.

Are you able to include everything as part of Yourself? Im not talking about people even. I even mean sounds and objects.

If you develop an ability to lock your energies and focus into the present moment, and Become a Super Perfect Conductor of whatever is happening, you Will experience instant Love with whatever is happening.

Lets say you are with your loved partner, or your dearest family members. You experience a sense of connection, of Love, of Harmony. Good.

Now when you go do your groceries, when you are walking down the street, you must be able to feel instant Love with the car that is parking, the voices that are coming from the car and the Christmas lights. This is You. This is Absolute Inclusion.

Now, when you are able to Live like this, in this level of inclusion, you are always in Love. A random person doesn't Matter less than your dear mother. Both are Reality.

A car doesn't Matter less than a human. Both can be totally included in your energies. 

A car that is parking, the awareness of the car, experience that with utter reverence and connection in the same way as you would do with your parner. Because Guess what, is your Mind that creates the differences and comparisons, and limit this Love only with little moments or specific persons.

My point is:

Learn how to make Love with a fucking bin bag ;)😃

Then i guarantee you, you wont have time to be thinking or debating about Love, you will be too busy enjoying the Bliss of state of consciousness of Oneness wherever you are 🙏

Is my wish and my blessing this becomes a living reality for you. 🫂🎄

Be careful what you wish for. Experiencing that which you describe has a cost. The cost is experiencing pure hatred and disconnection from everything. Better not yearn for anything at all and just wait until "you" disappear completely.

37 minutes ago, strangelooper said:

The cost is experiencing pure hatred and disconnection from everything.

I could see how an unbalanced ego could eventually fall into nihilism, due to a dissolution of all preferences and navigational capacity.

I could also see it as an increased attachment, an ego expansion. But you'll have to elaborate for me to understand exactly what you mean. 

Without ego, there is nothing to appreciate, or is there?

6 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Without ego, there is nothing to appreciate, or is there?

Yes, what was once nothing is NOW NOTHING! The most beautiful nothing in no existence.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI