Abe27

About what to do with onces time and energy.

9 posts in this topic

After finding actualized teachings and especially the videos on suzanne cook greuters theory on the later stages of ego development. Have i bagan to wonder more and more about how i think and do. Realizing i was deep in the pluralist and achiwer stage, on the sure brink to the next stages. but living in a local system where it was not seen as a real thing. I have then come a long way from a pure logical positivist, to today a much more nuanced person. 

I have achived a freat deal already, at the age of 21, been a national champ in a sport, and saved up the money to not needing to work at all during my studies. But where this has been done, i today find it ever more and more meaningless to do a lot of things. Where i today see it as i once badly needed to do thing to get what i wanted, i now feel like i have no real need to put effort into things. Since everything is contructions, but i am afraid that, that idea and sentence is also a contruction in itself. 

Spending my time on just furfilling my needs seems very primitive. The need of food, shelter, intimicy and so on, while it is important, i would like there to be more. Or just to feel like something is important to do, makes a diffrence, and worth while to spend my time on.

From my achiwer stage, i can now see that i have learned a whole lot about strategy, and obtaining what i set my mind to. Very interesting to think about in a gerneral almost philosophical view.

Has made me to almost think it's much easier to do what you want, than to actually know what you want? And perhaps what i really what, is to just think about what is important, not actually finding it out.

But i need to decide on what to study, and do with my life? how?

1) Improve your English skills

2) Welcome to the effortless life my friend :x

3) Design your life around what kind of activities you want to fill it with.

Alright alright.

I have thought of taking english one grade higher, i suppose i should do it, even when there is a lot of focus on analysis of old litterature and some culture, while not having much focus on actual grammer, speach or being able to write directly.

What do you mean by an effortless life? I suppose there isent as much stress, when the realization about no objective meaning and everything is interpretation has been reached.

Designing my life around what kind of activites i would like, seems very achiverist. Obtaining goals, manipulation of the sorounding to fit your needs. while this can be seen as bad, it might as well be the right direction to go?

I have not no. 

You are thinking of the 250 usd course? 

I am unsure about it. Leo has some pretty legit videos and knowledge. But the salespage seems like satire of a scam

But it is highly recommended?

It is highly recommended and it is perfect for you if you are feeling aimless or nillistic in life. :)

What's going on with all the cheaply sold copies of Leos course on google?

Thinking they should have been taken down?

15 minutes ago, Abe27 said:

What's going on with all the cheaply sold copies of Leos course on google?

Thinking they should have been taken down?

A person’s actions speak loud and clear. 

Maybe after they become financially successful and rise up the personal development ladder  5-10 years down the line, they’ll donate 10x the price of the official course back to Leo.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Well, about life purpose. I have found many topics interesting, especially those that have enabled new perspectives, and have introduced me to new ideas or made me think of general conceps for truth almost. 

Makes me think if it's possible to become a "Philosophy scientist"? I therms of actually making a living from it. In some sense Philosophy of scientist, or just turth seeking should be the most needed skill and profession of all, but dosen't seem like it is currently.