Noahsteelers34

Going out alone in college/ finding wingmen

63 posts in this topic

On 1/1/2024 at 6:36 PM, SeaMonster said:

You're shocked because you are absurdly brainwashed and think talking to a hot woman is some kind of accomplishment.

Like I've never done that before.  You are literally clueless, bro.

I think you have a valuable insight. It is definitely crucial to do real screening and actually practice inner game. But it can be done. And for someone who is starting, approaching can actually be incredibly difficult and a massive step.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Interesting, wasn’t expecting this response! I imagine our younger experiences must have been very different. I was raised in a very strict environment, but later on discovered that I need to be much gentler and kinder to myself. Maybe the opposite is true for you.

I learned game when I was 17 due to being very jealous in my first relationship. Around the same time I started reading about Osho extensively to the point his teachings were almost the only thing I could talk about to anyone.

Broke up at 18, had massive heart break. And I wasn’t fully loved by my mom in my childhood.

This combination got me to crave female intimacy more than anything.

And so, with the craving + what Osho taught me about courage and no-ego, at 19 I probably had my first 1000 approaches.

Big grown up men these days cries about approaching 10 girls.

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

11 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

at 19 I probably had my first 1000 approaches.

To clarify, in Finland you can go to a lot of nightclubs at 18. I'm aware that in the USA, you can't at such a young age.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran