Emotionalmosquito

Anyone here into ball sunning?

6 posts in this topic

It’s the perfect way to activate your almonds.

Just find a spot where you won’t be seen (more on that later) and expose your parts to the sun. Spread the legs for maximum gooch exposure.   Should only be for no longer than a minute to start with to see how your body reacts. There’s a reason they call it where the sun don’t shine. This area is much more prone to sunburn than anywhere else so you’ll want to start slow. 

It feels surprisingly good once you start trying doing it. Not sure how to explain the feeling other than you never knew your balls were hungry all your life until you feed them sunlight, then they feel full for the first time. Allegedly it boosts testosterone by well over 100%. Don’t be surprised if you become erect or remarkably horny for the rest of the day. Observe your scrotum during the first sessions. It starts shifting around and warping and contorting similar to how faces and walls do after you’ve had a tab of LSD. Very fascinating to look at. 

You’ll notice the balls become loose and hang very low; perfect for performing a sexual Kung Fu style testicle massage, but that’s another thread.

I always find the perfect angle so none of the neighbors can see. Though I have been caught twice; once by the neighbor’s daughter, (at the time I was taking a risk hoping nobody would walk over to a certain area where they could see me and I wouldn’t have any time to react, that’s exactly what happened. no cops ever showed up so I definitely lucked out there. I think the fact I immediately covered up upon making eye contact let her know it was an accident.) and once by my younger half brother. The brother bust was more funny than anything else but the neighbor was actually somewhat embarrassing. So I don’t take risks anymore.

Lemme know your thoughts in the comments below and I’ll see you in the next one!

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

Balls Bias.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Evankin Men's See Through Shorts Mesh Loose Shorts Lounge Underwear Cover up Boxer Trunks https://a.co/d/1qxMcBj

Gotta get that vitamin D. I tan really easy so I get a terrible tan line otherwise, and it just feels good.

You sound like you're going to get in trouble though, you should setup a screen so people can't see you.

Edited by Devin

lol, looks like a troll. Otherwise it's obviously a placebo effect. Testosterone doesn't feel like that unless you're hypogonadal.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

On 12/22/2023 at 2:09 PM, Schizophonia said:

Testosterone doesn't feel like that unless you're hypogonadal.

Is testosterone not the key element of sex drive?

On 12/22/2023 at 0:06 PM, Yimpa said:

Balls Bias.

Yes thank you for pointing that out. It’s also just as healthy on the vagina 

@Devin those undies are interesting, I could use a pair 

On 12/22/2023 at 0:19 PM, Devin said:

You sound like you're going to get in trouble though, you should setup a screen so people can't see you.

That’s true. I usually set up some towels on some chairs and an empty kiddie pool or something for privacy. Just happened to get unlucky those two times when I took a greater risk 

On 27/12/2023 at 5:40 PM, Emotionalmosquito said:

Is testosterone not the key element of sex drive?

It contributes to it.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.