jimwell

Sadhguru Reveals What Happens When You Live for 84 Years

84 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, jimwell said:

Sadhguru spews too much spiritual mumbo jumbo; he will lead others off the spiritual cliff. 

He seems just a fraud, but who knows. 

So if you do the fire ritual for your father so that he can pass better to the other world, but he doesn't need it, it doesn't matter because it will be useful to your uncle. seriously? Who is he talking to? It seems to ignorant people to get their money.

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

He seems just a fraud, but who knows. 

So if you do the fire ritual for your father so that he can pass better to the other world, but he doesn't need it, it doesn't matter because it will be useful to your uncle. seriously? Who is he talking to? It seems to ignorant people to get their money.

xD I understand why you said that.

Posted (edited)

I used to avoid Sadhguru. Sadhguru was actually avoiding my rational nonsense. 

Sadhguru would make a great stand-up comedian to mainstream western audiences. 

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

My Father he died at 85, the year before that he was mostly in bed, and had changed considerably, he was pretty pig headed, stubborn and such most of his life, he did many good things, provided for his family, police work saved lives, volunteered but had his faults, but when near death he became quiet and didn't want any drama, I attributed this too his energy levels being low, but Sadhguru is the man, he's got more knowing than all of us combined, and shares it, so I would listen to him whole heartedly if I were You, and his methods work very well:)

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru