Katerina Riverside

LSD & Mushrooms combination?

6 posts in this topic

Hey there, have you ever combined Acid and Mushrooms in the same trip? Looking for experiences. We wanna trip today with a dear friend of mine and we cannot choose. Both medicines are calling us at the same time, so we were wondering about the combination. I had no success googling reports.

We are both psychedellic space holders, working with clients, serving shrooms and assisting for aya. So we are quite skilled in this field, humble students of these medicines. Today will be our own journey, no clients.

Any experiences or advices?

Thank you,

Love,

Katie

10 hours ago, Katerina Riverside said:

Hey there, have you ever combined Acid and Mushrooms in the same trip? Looking for experiences. We wanna trip today with a dear friend of mine and we cannot choose. Both medicines are calling us at the same time, so we were wondering about the combination. I had no success googling reports.

We are both psychedellic space holders, working with clients, serving shrooms and assisting for aya. So we are quite skilled in this field, humble students of these medicines. Today will be our own journey, no clients.

Any experiences or advices?

Thank you,

Love,

Katie

Did that with 4g of shrooms and a tab of LSD.

Honestly, it was too much, too wild, almost freaked out, and took too long.

I wouldn't recommend mixing substances, it makes things more unpredictable. 

a trip between the two, you might as well take one or the other :ph34r:

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

I hope you've had a nice and insightful trip.

For contemplation or insights I wouldn't combine it. Most people advice to either take one or the other because there seems to be a tuck of war between both substances and some get a hard time due to having a hard lsd trip combined with the twistiness and problem pointing of shrooms. 

If you want the good effects of both substances combined in one I'd recommend triptamine analogues like 4ho-met or 4ho-mipt.

Take the acid first then take the mushrooms on the comedown. they'll blend better that way. lining up the peaks is too much. 

Report:

We took 1 acid drop each, which was cca 100 strong. After 3 hours we ate like 3 Golden Teachers per person. I harvested fresh ones that morning from my grow kit, how amazing is that. 💜

We both were 1st day of our periods, so we were both quite sensitive to substances. The sync of periods with my best friend & on the day of tge trip is mindblowing to me. We like like 150km away from each other atm. I was on the top of it 48 hours fasted (still fasting now, day 4), so the 100 of acid was already pretty intense. When the mushrooms came, we got connected to their spirits. We both could feel the playfullness of this beautiful mushroom medicine. They came in very quickly as well, like within minutes I could feel their presence. We started to laugh and dance afterwards.

We both had some challenging moments, especially our periods were challenging all the anxieties in our bellies, the psychedellic field was different, very physical. Uffffff, we took / gave each other rapéh tobacco medicine a few times during this trip and it made loops go away, lightened up the period discomfort and cleansed a lot of burps / snots. As we both are medicine women, working with psychedellic medicines & rapé & energy channels, we are quite used to people vomitting, burping, crying, and other processes. It was so nice to share this space with this beautiful friend of mine who understands this and is ok with my/her processes and body releasing gas and fluids.

We were snacking the mushrooms, laughing: These are our snacks. Snacks for Gods and Godesses. 😜

It was a great combi, but we also did low doses, so it was manageable.

Thank you all for your reactions.

Love,

Katie