Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thought Art

Learn Accounting in 5 Hours

6 posts in this topic

Thought this could be a useful video and channel to have in your commonplace book. I’ll be reviewing/ watching this video and others over the coming weeks.

He has many shorter videos like this:

Peace

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Thanks for the share, I start an Accounting/Bookkeeping online certificate at a community college in two weeks. My first year self-employed I didn't do proper accounting and ended up $7k in debt, have vowed never to make that mistake again. 

@Ramanujan No, not exactly. But, following along and taking notes of 5 hours of material is something few would do. It’s not that easy. 

Also, the video will give you a high level understanding. To really learn accounting takes years of practice. 

◭"89"

15 hours ago, Mada_ said:

Thanks for the share, I start an Accounting/Bookkeeping online certificate at a community college in two weeks. My first year self-employed I didn't do proper accounting and ended up $7k in debt, have vowed never to make that mistake again. 

Yeah, been through it. That’s why I took a similar accounting program myself because I realized I was a financial retard. It’s a bit dry, but when you realize it teaches you the most foundational skills for success: time management, accounting, scheduling, organizing, writing emails, excel, etc it’s great.

It’s a lot of work to piece it all together. My finances will be pretty simply. But, still it takes patience, truth seeking and effort.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"