Cireeric

Personalized Motivation Letters from ChatGPT

6 posts in this topic

I had the idea of using ChatGPT to generate personalized motivation letters that fit your personality type and interests, I see huge potential in that. Just gave it one short input, but I will play more with it. I wonder how accurate it can get if you use models like the Big 5 or MBTI + a list of your personal interests. Just gave it this short input and I think the output is quite impressive:

You:

write a uplifting, inspiring and motivating shorttext that will fit a personality type high in opennes, interested in topics like consciousness work, intellectuality and system thinking

ChatGPT:

In the realm of consciousness and intellect, the journey is as vast as the cosmos itself. As a seeker of understanding, your open mind navigates the intricate pathways of thought, exploring the boundless mysteries that shape our reality.

In the tapestry of existence, you're a weaver of connections, embracing the elegance of systemic thinking. Every thread of knowledge interlaces with another, forming a rich mosaic that illuminates the depth of our universe.

Your pursuit of consciousness work is a testament to your inner quest for enlightenment. Through introspection and exploration, you uncover the hidden landscapes of the mind, diving fearlessly into the depths to unravel the enigmas that dwell within.

In this grand odyssey, remember that every insight gained, every moment of understanding, is a triumph. Embrace the challenges as stepping stones, for they propel you further on this exhilarating voyage of intellectual discovery.

Your openness to new ideas, your hunger for knowledge, and your affinity for systemic understanding paint you as an architect of innovation. As you traverse the realms of thought, let your passion be the guiding star, lighting the path for others to follow in pursuit of greater awareness.

Remember, in the canvas of existence, you are both artist and explorer. Embrace this role with fervor, for your journey not only enriches your own understanding but also ignites the flames of curiosity in those who are fortunate to share in your discoveries.

Keep venturing, keep questioning, keep evolving—for in the endless expanse of consciousness and intellect, there are worlds yet to be unveiled, and you are poised to discover their profound secrets.

Would love to see others here play with it and share your results!

Edited by Cireeric

All bow to CHATGPT

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

22 hours ago, An young being said:

The day when chatgpt qualifies as a spiritual guru is not far away.

Spiritual masturbator*

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard “As a chat AI I do not feel emotions therefore cannot do spiritual masturbation” 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Spiritual masturbator*

That's more than enough to qualify considering the amount of gurus available these days lol.