Martin123

Free Will

7 posts in this topic

Hey.

Free will. Is it just my feeling, or does it feel like so many around here just accept everything Leo says on face value?

Dont get me wrong, Leo's service has been tremendously helpful.

But don't be sheeple!

In instance - free will.

How come there are many posts like "oh ever since Leo released the no free will vid. I realized there is no fre will and it just clicked for me... yadayadayada".

Don't be sheeple people! If you genuinely believe there is no fw then let's go awesome.

But know that it perhaps may not be as simple as that. In ex. Leo himself shared the Law of one Ra material where there's talk of free will directly.

So don't sheeple! Be powerful, be responsible. If you wish Reown your free will! If not then don't ❤

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

I've actually seen there is no free will several times before I saw Leo's video.  And now, I literally experience no free will on a fairly regular basis with the dissolution of the illusion that I am doing behaviors and thinking thoughts.  

However, I do agree that one should probably stay agnostic in regards to free will if you haven't had the direct experience to reveal what is truth.  Ultimately, most of what Leo brings up has to be understood on a deep experiential level to really be fully understood beyond just the intellect.  So, I think that your thought should extend beyond just Leo's video on free will.  At the same time though, I'm pretty sure Leo has acknowledged this multiple times already.  

I get the impression that you genuinely want to help people become more aware, Martin, but I think you're going to turn people off to what you have to say when you refer to them as a sheep in a pejorative sense.  Perhaps this was unintended and you meant no insult, but I just wanted to tell you how it could be perceived.  

This looks like a sheep in this meditation.  
Bleeting heart chakras.

I have will, but it wasn't free though. I had to develop it, nurture, and build it while also deepening the connection I have with my automatic reactions.

Everything is an inter-connected mixture, not a binary yes or no.

9 minutes ago, Salaam said:

I have will, but it wasn't free though. I had to develop it, nurture, and build it while also deepening the connection I have with my automatic reactions.

Everything is an inter-connected mixture, not a binary yes or no.

I feel the same way :-) at least to some extent.

11 hours ago, Annetta said:

This looks like a sheep in this meditation.  
Bleeting heart chakras.

I saw a sheep, then a rabbit, then an allien and now Im confused but love how cute all these animals are :D