bebotalk

Redpill death (which is very welcome!)

26 posts in this topic

On 12/9/2023 at 7:27 PM, bebotalk said:

Doesn't matter. It's all cringe and based on fallacies. Fallacies like ultra-wealth is the way to go. And who needs to be told that looks and status matter in women? that's been like a TRUTH for millennia! These redpill guys are scammers who leech off people with literal autism or social maldevelopment. If HUGE money matters as these guys say, how come most people still are average earners but get by in dating? how come poor dudes in ghettos get women? Many of these redpillers online are black Americans who sday they grew up poor. WHo is causing the "baby-daddy" dilemma with high single-motherhood in poor black areas? Is it rich black or even white dudes fucking poor black women? Or is it other poor black men? Even then, i'd say looks and game matter in that content. But not earning $500k as these dipshits say. Let their scammy ideology die a death. 

I am not supporting the red pill at all, only the idea that looks matter to women, which is an extremely obvious truth, which should be known regardless of if it's useful or not. Will this come as a purely depressing truth to some men? No because if you're at the level where it depresses you, it also prevents you from making stupid mistakes or wasting time.

Ultimately it will come down to the results men are getting from using these 'strategies' that people like fresh and fit promote. In my opinion they just don't work in terms of actually becoming a better person and building connections. This was proven when they asked a fresh and fit audience during a live show who has  no women in their life and the whole audience of men said they didn't. 

There's some ideas that maybe had a bit of value but this iteration of the red pill has just been way overdone. Pearly things has been demonitised, fresh and fit have been as well, no one's taking Rollo seriously since he told 20 somethings to get a vasectomy. 

Hopefully guys will finish their redpill journeys and get into something that will actually help them, instead of getting grifted by these donuts. 

I thought redpill was a base layer for every guy, that type of desire will always be there. The question is how do guys build an orangepill or greenpill mindset to transcend the red desire? It's hard, I mean who doesn't like a hot chick?

18 hours ago, numbersinarow said:

I am not supporting the red pill at all, only the idea that looks matter to women, which is an extremely obvious truth, which should be known regardless of if it's useful or not. Will this come as a purely depressing truth to some men? No because if you're at the level where it depresses you, it also prevents you from making stupid mistakes or wasting time.

Men judge women on looks too. And? It's how it has been and will be. 

8 hours ago, ted73104 said:

I thought redpill was a base layer for every guy, that type of desire will always be there. The question is how do guys build an orangepill or greenpill mindset to transcend the red desire? It's hard, I mean who doesn't like a hot chick?

the base level is to earn $400k a year to get dates? 

On 8.12.2023 at 2:56 PM, bebotalk said:

The redpill from my understanding stated that women cared about looks, money, and status, and that these were realities due to evolutionary psychology. 

Taking the red pill simply means having your eyes opened to reality, based on the movie Matrix.

You take the blue pill, you believe whatever you want to believe. And many want to believe this is about women...

So what you get is the blind leading the blind, not remembering they didn't have the balls to take the other pill ;)