Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tboy

Views on accountability groups?

5 posts in this topic

I have one but the other guy in my group doesn't seem to be as serious as me about achieving stuff like his life's purpose or truly healing big traumas he has. He seems to do stuff for a bit and then just not keep up with it. I have stuff to work on for sure but in truth this guy doesn't seem as serious as me about his life.

What are your thoughts on this? Is anyone here part of an accountability group, where you have weekly goals that you hold each other accountable for or something like that? Is anyone interested in starting a new one? 

I run a trauma healing focused accountability group, and my thoughts are that people are mostly not going to be serious long-term about what they don't pay for. It's the sad reality. In fact, I didn't make mine paid until people literally begged me to, because they wanted everyone to be serious about it.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

2 hours ago, flowboy said:

I run a trauma healing focused accountability group, and my thoughts are that people are mostly not going to be serious long-term about what they don't pay for. It's the sad reality. In fact, I didn't make mine paid until people literally begged me to, because they wanted everyone to be serious about it.

Yeah that seems to be the case, thank you for sharing

Yeah if he's not fulfilling his end of the group then sounds a bit tough 

Edited by Jacob Morres