MrTelepath

Psychedelics For Overcoming Social Anxiety and Fears

23 posts in this topic

On 5/12/2023 at 11:46 AM, flowboy said:

know how to get to that root cause, and when you feel an authentic desire to go there, trust me, you don't want to be tripping.

You have made a very good and profound explanation of how the psyche hides these knots, and how it is impossible to find the root with the mind.

What works best for me are mushroom trips. The thing is usually that in the middle of the trip, without any warning, a vision occurs. usually one per trip. This vision is very brief, it is an instant, but it is seeing something that has never been seen, something that was hidden, and is exposed. It is not something that I can define, something like: my father insulted me, etc., no, it is the knot of your psyche, you see it, it is exposed. then it is released. You have to be willing to feel anything, rejection, death, sadness, and look it in the face, and in a moment you are a little freer.

On 12/3/2023 at 11:45 PM, Shrooms_Alvarez said:

’ve been wanting to use Psychedelics for therapeutic purposes. In this case, overcoming certain deep-rooted fears I have and social anxiety. Some people are telling me it’s risky to use Substances for the purpose of overcoming mental struggles and others say it’s fine as long as you follow safety guidelines and use them responsibly.

Psychedelics will give you insight about how to change your behavior/habits so social anxiety disappears.

Psychedelics don't directly, effortlessly "cure" social anxiety.  In that sense, you don't really need them, you just need the insight (which can be obtained other ways.)

Social anxiety is caused by fear that you're not good enough, that you will be rejected, etc.  This is coming from the unconscious mind, which registers your behaviors and judges that you have been in essence neglecting or abusing yourself via bad habits.  

If you replace bad habits with good habits, your social anxiety will greatly improve and even disappear.

I don't know what your "bad habits" are, but you probably do (and if not, ask your family.)

There comes a point where you actually want to dive deeply into the fear and anxiety. This is advanced spirituality and beyond human. If you want human spirituality and to merely feel reassured, don’t go deep.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI