Breakingthewall

Fear

26 posts in this topic

I tend to find it liberating when I experience fear consciously. It is obvious that fear is nothing outside of me. Therefore, who is there to fear if I am fear itself?!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

6 hours ago, mindfulstepz said:

Fear has gotta be in that first mandatory tier, for sure.  It’s been the final boss in my experience - before I was able to move to the next growth threshold. 

There is a YouTuber who is lesser known, but has high signal to noise ratio, and he mentioned something that connects to your post he said that fear, shame and guilt were the three toughest and most important emotions to clear ourselves of before moving ahead

I can see the logic in that, especially from people who came up in traumatic childhoods, because shame and guilt are still so deeply ingrained, along with fear, of course

guilt is i did bad shame is i am bad fear is i observe bad

bad has never existed, god can know nothing of bad since it is oneness

Fuck, the fear can be very palpable. You preface your 5meo trips with a [good] dose of [high purity] MDMA. 

Dr. Martin Ball writes in his book about the people he did basically guided psychedelic trips with took mdma before a dmt or 5meo(/analogue) trip.

I actually personally reached out to one of Martin's facilitators and they said they did it a lot, it's not even an amber warning it's a yellow "caution" area. But don't take mdma more than once every three months or you run the risk of developing dependency.

Also be aware of this...Leo is way more advanced than us, he's extremely strong. Try to differentiate good pain and bad pain...like in the gym...if you feel like certain chems or whatever put too much unhealthy strain on your mind just recognise it. You don't want to pull an egoic muscle

On 4/12/2023 at 8:54 AM, Aaron p said:

Also be aware of this...Leo is way more advanced than us, he's extremely strong

Maybe, but the vibe that Leo gives off is that he has the need to be better than others.  For me this is fear, and fear is limitation, which leads to confusion

On 12/4/2023 at 1:54 AM, Aaron p said:

Dr. Martin Ball writes in his book about the people he did basically guided psychedelic trips with took mdma before a dmt or 5meo(/analogue) trip.

Is that where the term “trippin’ balls” came from?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Since childhood I have lived surrounded by fear, by terrified people. From my earliest memories I have seen courage as the virtue I wanted to achieve. Given the inherited emotional construct, it has been extremely difficult to abandon fear. layers and layers that are always the same layer: fear. There is only one courage, the total courage. Anyone who wants to delve into mysticism must have that courage. I have it? No. If I had it I would be open to God now. I am not worthy, and you are not worthy either. If you want to be worthy your courage must be total