mmKay

How long to wait in between Al-Lad trips?

8 posts in this topic

Today I've taken 1/8th of a 150 ug al-lad blotter. I havent felt pretty much anything (( for now))  and its been about 3 hours.

i want to take 1/4th next time as I find my sweetspot for contemplation and trauma release .

I've heard LSD builds tolerance. Should I wait 2 weeks? What do you recommend?

Thanks!

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Ultimately, only you could know what is best for you when it comes to this. It’s a very intimate decision to make. Keep that in mind whenever others give you advice with the psychedelics.

Your experiences will be wiser by owning it. Let your own compass be your guide.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

5 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

No. Tolerance is related to dosage.

Go balls deep.

what do you mean? I want to know if I'm to take 1/4th of a 150 ug tab tomorrow if It's going to be actually 1/4th or will the potency be diminished by my previous trip 

could you explain further or share resources? thanks

@mmKay no need to overthink it. Listen to your body and intuition. 

For example, even with my medical cannabis, I’ve gone against my doctor’s recommendations because I am in tune with how my unique body responds to it. Lots of trial-and-error. My doctor is proud of me for gaining this insight and autonomy. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@mmKay Tolerance develop at higher dosages.

I recommend you take the 150ug whole. It is the perfect dose for a beginner.

Or you could take half of it first, and then if you felt comfortable you can take the rest within an hour or two of feeling the effects. You will  reach a new peak.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

today I did 90ug. I built the dose Up hour by hour in three doses. that state is good for nothing imo, at least for me. it's like being tipsy while maintaining your normal cognitive capabilities. I can see how It can be fun for a normie though.

I plan to take the whole 150 ug blotter on Friday and hope for a fruitful trip.

reasons being for me babystepping the dosage is that i'm inexperienced with Psychedelics, i have not tested the blotters and im tripping in my Campervan

wish me luck

Edited by mmKay

2 hours ago, mmKay said:

today I did 90ug. I built the dose Up hour by hour in three doses. that state is good for nothing imo, at least for me. it's like being tipsy while maintaining your normal cognitive capabilities. I can see how It can be fun for a normie though.

I plan to take the whole 150 ug blotter on Friday and hope for a fruitful trip.

reasons being for me babystepping the dosage is that i'm inexperienced with Psychedelics, i have not tested the blotters and im tripping in my Campervan

wish me luck

don't break up your doses like that and take it throughout the day, you will get tolerance from what's already in your synapses, take your full dose at once every day that you do it. Leave 2-3 days in-between each trip-day otherwise you will build tolerance.

This is my understanding from microdosing LSD, I'm not sure how different it is with AL-LAD I cant imagine there's much, if any.

Doing it the way your doing it, will keep you in  a constant come-up phase with each new dose, that's why you feel tipsy because your mind is constantly being re-scattered again from the new dose, you wont be able to do any good contemplation that way. You need to keep the state consistent, which is exactly what this prevents.

Edited by Francis777