evgn

I just can't move on

47 posts in this topic

Don’t move on, as in away from yourself. Rather, move towards yourself - towards Love.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I feel so much better and i dont want her anymore. i just accepted that we wont be togheter and we broke up for a reason. I feel good and i am finnaly moving on. That wasnt love, it was attachment..

Edited by evgn

@evgn Cheers!

norris.gif

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I lied to myself. 

I cannot let her go.  I saw her in the gym couple of times and even we talked alot. 

I still have lots of feelings towards her but i know if i ask her out she will reject me. 

Its almost 1 year and 6 months since we broke up. She texted me for my birthday and to wish me happy new year but i feel that we are not on the same page.

Edited by evgn

No wonder horror movies have so many sequels and remakes.

All jokes aside, love will keep tickling you until you die.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

i am so jealous because she has ton of options whereas i can get only girls that i am not attracted to them. She is very hot.

I am so insecure right now.  I thought that i was moving on but when i see her everything goes back to obsession.

And do you know what is the funny part? I was the one who dumped her 3 times...

Edited by evgn