Solvinden

Travel the World - Festivals

6 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone,

Next year I am going to the travel the world for one year. The biggest purpose of this journey is to deeply connect and celebrate with people around the world, sth I have always found difficult.
I really want to attend quite a few festivals with a hippie/psychedelics/transformative/connecting type of atmosphere.
Which festivals do I really need to attend and why? (:

Thanks,
Solvinden

@Solvinden

• Psy Fi in the Netherlands. People come there from all over the world (80 countries represented last time I visited), even though it's got a lovely intimate atmosphere. Been there 3 times, each time was very transformative for me.
  • Ozora Festival. It's amazing. An entire week of the hippie/psychedelics/transformative atmosphere, and you keep meeting new people because it's massive.
  • Sexsibility in Sweden. Been there twice so far and I intend to come back. Hippie/connecting atmosphere combined with sex positivity. Definitely recommended. Tons of great workshops, lovely non-fake-spirituality people and the afterparties are very adventurous

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Wow these are amazing suggestions!!!

Most probably, I will go to the Psy Fi and Ozora. Sexsibility sounds amazing too but it sounds like one should have a partner because otherwise it might be weird. What was your experience?

9 minutes ago, Solvinden said:

Sexsibility sounds amazing too but it sounds like one should have a partner because otherwise it might be weird.

Sounds like a good opportunity to challenge that assumption.

Your potential partner could very well be waiting for you at that festival :)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Oh nice, I'm also going travelling for almost all of next year. What countries are on your list?

21 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Sounds like a good opportunity to challenge that assumption.

Your potential partner could very well be waiting for you at that festival :)

This might be very true indeed!:D

@something_else

1 month to Japan with my family, hike the camino frances, a few weeks Egypt/Jordan/Israel, make full use of the festival season in July/August, backpacking in China/India for ~4 months.

But I am still in the brainstorming phase. To which places do you want to go and what do you want to experience?