Fountainbleu

Will AI take over Life Coaches?

5 posts in this topic

Say what you want, we still need "the human touch". Dunno if you've had full on therapeutic sessions/deep diving/self-reflection/jouranl promopts with ChatGPT but I have and it's pretty freakin amazing, has already helped my life out tons, more than any therapist I've ever worked with and I don't see how in the near future it wont be taken over. I know currently it's not perfect but in a year or 2 with the advancements in AI who knows where it'll be. As ChatGPT founder says it's self learning at a rapid pace and he doesnt even know where itll be at in the near future :$. My intention for asking this is because this is something i'm considering getting into. Somthing I trully feel I can be fulfilled by:) Thanks.

Check it out: @Leo Gura:)

Edited by Fountainbleu

AI will be deeply integrated with all aspects of our lives. It won’t replace, but augment. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

AI will be deeply integrated with all aspects of our lives. It won’t replace, but augment. 

Ime working with AI I feel as much of a deep connection with AI or even more than I've had with a human, including empathy. I don't see anything a human can do better than AI in regards to coaching. Just trying to shine some light. I'd rather be upfront and honest about this than positive/optimistic to prepare us for what's to come. I still think there are many other things humans will excel at over AI for a long time to come. Not sure coaching is one of them.

Edited by Fountainbleu

I think the niche will split.

Many people will want the cheap, personalized AI coaching.

Others will want it with human connection.

No AI can replace a person with high expertise and reputation, in the eyes of someone who values that.

But it's very likely that AI coaching and therapy will take over a lot of the market for people who don't care about the human factor or the reputation factor.

It's a good thing. There's too many mediocre coaches out there at the moment, fat needs to be trimmed.

But when I can afford Peter Crone, I'm not going to use AI Peter Crone. I'm getting the real thing.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/