Razard86

First World Countries a potential outlook

11 posts in this topic

I predict that majority of the top economic/social countries based on things like standard of living, happiness index, and economic sustainability will start pushing culturally for more freedom of expression and non-judgment. Feminine love will start to become embraced more and more. This will push a new mecha of sharing of artistic vision and some of the breadcrumbs of this being realized is happening now.

This change will push men and women into solitude as these cultural dynamics will challenge them to find deeper intimacy within instead of seeking it in interpersonal relationships. Births will decline, past/traditional family structures will be shaken up, we may even have the birth of label-less relationships with no particular destination in mind. There is going to be a lot of experimentation into deeper forms of connectivity and the birth of new types of ideologies surrounding what true love is. A lot of it will look messy, chaotic, contradictory, and the purpose of these expressions will not be to make sense but to be an experience.

Artists will create non-sensical safe spaces in which to express the chaos which is their mind all in a collective effort to bring out the divine in a unique mix of sense and nonsense. We are headed for a very wacky world when it comes to the arts. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Interesting.

Love quest love.

what do you think of the destruction of gender and gender lines that’s happening now? 

Yeah, not really.  We're at peak chaos right about now.  There's going to be a snapback to greater order.

1 hour ago, Merkabah Star said:

Interesting.

Love quest love.

what do you think of the destruction of gender and gender lines that’s happening now? 

It's a good thing but its going to be messy.

1 hour ago, SeaMonster said:

Yeah, not really.  We're at peak chaos right about now.  There's going to be a snapback to greater order.

You are one of the most predictable people. You just look for things to disagree with. I literally said there is going to be chaos before their is order but you didn't see it because of your arrogance. You read to respond instead of trying to comprehend and before I clicked on this I KNEW you would do it!!!

So predictable!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You are one of the most predictable people. You just look for things to disagree with. I literally said there is going to be chaos before their is order but you didn't see it because of your arrogance. You read to respond instead of trying to comprehend and before I clicked on this I KNEW you would do it!!!

Dude...most of your post was "these things will happen" -- these things have been happening for years if you haven't noticed.  Give me something novel that's not happening in 2023.

Edited by SeaMonster

26 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

Dude...most of your post was "these things will happen" -- these things have been happening for years if you haven't noticed.  Give me something novel that's not happening in 2023.

^^^Sigh when has most of my posts been about it...when literally I just started posting this. Most of my posts discuss Spiritual Awakening and methods to deconstruct. Also I will tell you what I tell everybody...anybody can criticize if you want something novel, post something novel. All you do is come on here and consume and then criticize. 

Why don't you SHARE something. Make a thread, post share, if you got something to speak about give it to us. Otherwise you are just doing what the majority of people do which is go online and play the critic. Even worse most of yall criticisms are so devoid of value I could critique yall critiques if I wanted. When you critique something give the writer something they can use if its valid. 

Understand when a criticism is stylistic or clarity based. If it's stylistic its better to keep it to yourself because not every style will vibe with you, but if its clarity, be clear on how they can do better. I see many of you tell someone to be clear on how they explain things, then you aren't CLEAR on how to be CLEAR. Seriously the level of criticism many you give is low quality which is ironic. You make claims of low quality...and your criticism is itself low quality.

What many of you don't realize is if you criticize without being constructive you will be seen as a troll and will be treated as such. Don't believe people are just posting for shits and giggles some people are actually putting effort to share something. Anyway that's just my illuminating the annoyance I get with some of you coming on here for the express purpose just to disagree while never creating your own threads.

OK.

I'll give you a prediction on spiritual awakening.

Remember the hippies in the 1960s? Back to basics kind of thing?

There will be an anti-technology/anti-AI similar kind of movement in roughly 20 years (give or take a few years.)

That's when I expect serious awakening to take place.  The current generations are too wrapped up with financial problems to truly focus on it wholesale.  It's the kids born in a few years that will participate in that, which will create a new wave of mass awakening.

2 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

OK.

I'll give you a prediction on spiritual awakening.

Remember the hippies in the 1960s? Back to basics kind of thing?

There will be an anti-technology/anti-AI similar kind of movement in roughly 20 years (give or take a few years.)

That's when I expect serious awakening to take place.  The current generations are too wrapped up with financial problems to truly focus on it wholesale.  It's the kids born in a few years that will participate in that, which will create a new wave of mass awakening.

Interesting prediction, some circles definitely push that perspective. I foresee the opposite, a fusion of both worlds. Look into an increase of spiritual awakenings happening in America. What if I told you that technology and spirituality are not mutually exclusive? What if I told you the screen of a tablet, cell phone, laptop, desktop, and t.v., is a more direct pointer to God than any of these mystical traditions? 

People who believe that we need some anti-technology/anti-AI movement don't understand that technology and AI actually push humanity to awakening to God faster. Even the financial problems help because it causes more suffering which pushes humans to look inward for answers, it also causes some to attempt suicide and have NDE's. 

^^^And yes what I just wrote sounds evil but hey it is what it is.

33 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Interesting prediction, some circles definitely push that perspective. I foresee the opposite, a fusion of both worlds. Look into an increase of spiritual awakenings happening in America. What if I told you that technology and spirituality are not mutually exclusive? What if I told you the screen of a tablet, cell phone, laptop, desktop, and t.v., is a more direct pointer to God than any of these mystical traditions? 

People who believe that we need some anti-technology/anti-AI movement don't understand that technology and AI actually push humanity to awakening to God faster. Even the financial problems help because it causes more suffering which pushes humans to look inward for answers, it also causes some to attempt suicide and have NDE's. 

^^^And yes what I just wrote sounds evil but hey it is what it is.

I like the idea of positively including tech/AI, would hope for a healthy balance of it though:)

Worked with behavioral problems in kids for 2 years… just going to say that 98% of them had a tablet/phone addiction, and 85% of them had the tech addiction being their top main barrier to functioning/most behavioral issues surrounding it. It was difficult to witness, let alone work with.

Not sure what more needs to be done besides educating parents more/barring these devices until a certain age.

On another note…Andre 3000 making his new album the way he did…I would suppose is another formulation for what people will evolve into next. Normalizing such awakenings in the mainstream is fun to see:)

2 hours ago, ricachica said:

I like the idea of positively including tech/AI, would hope for a healthy balance of it though:)

Worked with behavioral problems in kids for 2 years… just going to say that 98% of them had a tablet/phone addiction, and 85% of them had the tech addiction being their top main barrier to functioning/most behavioral issues surrounding it. It was difficult to witness, let alone work with.

Not sure what more needs to be done besides educating parents more/barring these devices until a certain age.

On another note…Andre 3000 making his new album the way he did…I would suppose is another formulation for what people will evolve into next. Normalizing such awakenings in the mainstream is fun to see:)

What if I told you...the belief that tablet and phone addictions exist= the addiction and there isn't actually an addiction?

There are some outliers obviously but in general its more accurate to call it a compulsion.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/addiction

Edited by Razard86

Seems that people in the first world have chased enough mirages of happiness and have realized their unreality.

I think that more and more people will want to get rid of the fear that it means to be a social human, and even further, get rid of the fear of suffering and death. More and more people will see that human life as it is happening is based on evasion, fear and the need to fit in, and many realized that this is a trap. they will want to truly delve into what life is, to see the infinity in the face, the real thing.

Humans have to stop to be a race of suffering bastards full of fear and hate, sad, dark, isolated, addicted, and open the life that is in them, be free.