Agrande

Profound Quran Quotes

8 posts in this topic

God said, ‘This is the truth- I speak only the truth-

Sad 38:84

"Verily We have brought the Truth to you: but most of you have a hatred for Truth."

Az-Zukhruh 43:78

"And cover not Truth with falsehood, nor conceal the Truth when ye know (what it is)."

Al-Baqarah 2:42

One Leo will like :D

"For the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah are the deaf and the dumb,- those who understand not."

An Anfal 8:22

"for the truth stands out clearly from falsehood"

Al-Baqarah 2:256

"They seek to deceive Allah (and the believers), yet they only deceive themselves, but they fail to perceive it.

Al-Baqarah 2:9

(self deception)

"So the truth prevailed and their illusions failed."

Al Araf 7:118

"Ultimately,˺ with the throes of death will come the truth. This is what you were trying to escape!"

Qaf 50:19

(death as liberation and pure perception of truth)

"We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein."

Qaf 50:16

(much like how dogen said truth is here right now 

‘If you are unable to find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?’ - Eihei Dogen)

Edited by Agrande

13 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

@Agrande nice brother amen🙏 

Thank you 🙏

By the way, you are from a muslim background right?

@Agrande That's right brother although I was anti religious and atheist for the most of my life but recently I picked up Quran and read some of it

you too right?

5 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

@Agrande That's right brother although I was anti religious and atheist for the most of my life but recently I picked up Quran and read some of it

you too right?

Yeah, I read the quran again and I recontextualized it and it all seems profound now. I don't get how I blatantly ignored some really good parts of the quran lol

I don't remember the exact quotes word by word, but here are some verses by paraphrase: 

... he is the past and the future, he is the seen and the unseen. 

... when he wants something to be, he just says be, and it is. 

... he is the creator of both you and your creations. 

... wherever you turn, his face is there. 

... he is the lord of the worlds, and he does not change your circumstances unless you change what is within you. 

... he creates without needing any prior creation, he creates out of nothing, nothing is beyond his power, knowledge and understanding. 

... even a leaf does not fall off a tree outside his knowledge and permission. 

... everything follows a divine order, he is the most compassionate, and there is no fear to the friends of allah. 

... oh my slave who has tasted the fulfillment, surrender to me and join my heaven, i am always aware of all of you. 

... he send rules to each tribe that fits them, he is the light of the universe. 

... we test you to see how much faith you have in us, so don't get lost in the world because it is just a test place, it us just a playground. 

... inside you and outside you, we have hidden our signs, our verses, and those who have real seeing can see our wisdom. 

... if your heart is closed to us, then you look, but you don't see, so polish your heart to see. 

... we respond when you pray, but you need to surrender to us, so polish your heart to see. 

Edited by Vibroverse

18 hours ago, Agrande said:

We have brought the Truth to you

the truth has no objective or pursuit

cover not Truth with falsehood,

falsehood is fun

They seek to deceive Allah (and the believers), yet they only deceive themselves

I like this

the truth prevailed 

prevailed how. the truth just is

the concept of delusion is kind of silly IMO. ideas are just as true as blacking things out. when we dive deep into something consciousness goes lower. we are too focused to notice what is. and when we are mindful of it, we seem to miss out on the the absorption of something to the point of mindlessness. we do have an obsession with being right,, though, so be it.