Agrande

The best methods to convey spiritual experience?

4 posts in this topic

There's spiritual literature but in my opinion, words don't do justice to some experiences.

There's works of art with heavy symbolism relating to spirituality which can be helpful to meditate on.

There's music that can convey the ecstasy of spiritual experiences too.

Which do you think is the most powerful?

Edited by Agrande

Love.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

All of life is one big spiritual experience. The trick is to recognize it as such. When you do, the dirt under your fingernails will be the perfect representation of Infinity.

Other than that, I like music. ;)

Why so serious?

The particulars of others' experiences are basically irrelevant (as are one's own), yet… 

It has always been a byword of all prior illuminates of the various traditions to neither rush ahead nor tarry, in one's efforts to discover and seriously study the gateless gate, while otherwise delving into the mystery of perceptive nature.

A most important aspect of your points are that with personal experience, all authentic expression becomes talismanic or mnemonic, depending on one's current practical emphasis while following the long, dusty, inclined  path unbeknownst to anyone.

Nana i ke kumu  Ka imi loa