Peacelily

What will I become

6 posts in this topic

Hi I am new here, I have to say this guy was the start of my journey long ago after watching his video who am I? It took me through shadow work which was scary, but I did it and over come my fears, I had a shadow guide that helped me on the other side, I can say darkness is beautiful, there is no evil there, it’s just space, nothingness and blissful, I have rid myself of all beliefs, and it is wonderful, I feel like hugging this guy, and sending a big thank you. My whole life has changed, relationship separate, I feel free and out of the old pattern,  am finding myself more and more, who I will become is another question?

something I wanted to ask is how I seem to be vibrating very high 3khz it gets so unreadable at times, I don’t know what I am suppose to do with it, and it changes frequency on both sides, I see geometry shapes in my vision, and as I manipulate the shapes, the frequency changes, I am still practicing with this, to find a balance between both, I wonder am I channeling? If anyone has had similar experience? 

@Peacelily I have no idea what your talking about with the vibrations

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

You will become who/whatver you want. The question is whether you will do it out of ignorance or out of wisedom. The same way goes up and down. Good luck!

29 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

The question is whether you will do it out of ignorance or out of wisedom

That is the first time I’ve ever seen wisdom spelled that way. Very clever!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

11 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Peacelily I have no idea what your talking about with the vibrations

Apologies I should have mention, by vibrations I mean ringing like  (tinnitus) very high frequency. Which I can manipulate only through meditation and geometry.

wisedom? Do what? Creating ego to think you can do what you want!, The ignorance is thinking you can do it with wisdom! I have none, I am nothing less and nothing more, Up, down? There is so much to geometry that is far beyond up and down. 

Edited by Peacelily