Razard86

What's the difference between a Nihilism and Enlightenment

81 posts in this topic

Enlightenment is the love of Nihilism. Nihilism awakens to the meaningless of life and recoils in horror. An Enlightened person sees that true freedom is the lack of all meaning. As such when an Enlightened person is told by a Nihilist "Everything is meaningless, its all nothing!!!" The Enlightened person responds "I know isn't it beautiful?" 

Anyone who is a closet nihilist will hate solipsism, will hate ONENESS, will hate the word love, because true love is absolutely solipsistic, True Love has no meaning, but only an ego that cannot accept this which is the same as saying an immature ego will resist this message. It's why I said you cannot skip steps. You are not going to full accept what is until you are ready. It's like going to a funeral of a loved one, you can't suppress it, you have to face it to deal with it. 

I might even stop using the word God because I notice you all have such hang ups. I'll just say you are existence. As such...you are absolute, as such you cannot be divided. You are an Absolute existence that cannot have anything outside of it. With that said, you can delude yourself that this is not true which is what you have been and are currently doing.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Nihilism is when you turn the "meaninglessness" of life into a story and hold on to that story. Enlightenment is when you let go of all stories (=> all -isms) and recognize them for what they are: Conceptual fantasies.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

35 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

might even stop using the word God because I notice you all have such hang ups. I'll just say you are existence. As such...you are absolute, as such you cannot be divided. You are an Absolute existence that cannot have anything outside of it. With that said, you can delude yourself that this is not true which is what you have been and are currently doing.

Yeah, not bad. That's a little closer to an accurate description of reality. You just need to see that reality is divided infinitely, and remains the same reality, since it is infinite, then you will see that in one or many means nothing, just limitless. One is a limit.

Edited by Breakingthewall

26 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

As such when an Enlightened person is told by a Nihilist "Everything is meaningless, its all nothing!!!" The Enlightened person responds "I know isn't it beautiful?" 

The enlightened person would answer: meaningless means nothing, just an idea that you are inventing now. Reality is, that's all the meaning possible

I think the path of nihilism is not for the faint of heart! With sensitivity and intelligence, it can be almost ecstatically freeing. But wobble a bit and you might find yourself in the abyss of despair. Buddhist emptiness (sunyata) is said to be a good antidote to nihilism gone bad, they're similar in key ways, but emptiness avoids the potential abyss-attractor of meaning. 

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ... 

44 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The enlightened person would answer: meaningless means nothing, just an idea that you are inventing now. Reality is, that's all the meaning possible

You are really stuck.   May as well join the neo-advaita gang.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

You are really stuck.   May as well join the neo-advaita gang.

I was waiting for you to say it. Did you know when he wrote his trip report he said it was love? Then he came back down and denied his experience. Crazy huh? Then he denies that he denies it. Infinity is a tricky thing....it just denies and denies and denies. It doesn't even care if it makes sense. SO FUNNY.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

19 minutes ago, rachMiel said:

I think the path of nihilism is not for the faint of heart! With sensitivity and intelligence, it can be almost ecstatically freeing. But wobble a bit and you might find yourself in the abyss of despair. Buddhist emptiness (sunyata) is said to be a good antidote to nihilism gone bad, they're similar in key ways, but emptiness avoids the potential abyss-attractor of meaning. 

Nihilism is part of the path, deep despair is part of the path, existential terror is part of the path, can't avoid it. Awakening is both simple and complex. The simplicity is its direct, but the fear makes the process very indirect. Awakening is like any relationship its a push and a pull.

13 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I was waiting for you to say it. Did you know when he wrote his trip report he said it was love? Then he came back down and denied his experience. Crazy huh? Then he denies that he denies it. Infinity is a tricky thing....it just denies and denies and denies. It doesn't even care if it makes sense. SO FUNNY.

Interesting.  The ego will deny all of it.  It wants to stay in the illusion.   It's the only way it can endure.  So we all have a little of that.  I'm talking to you now as I imagine you into existence.   He does the same, day after day  - though he knows it's all a fugazi.   He knows because he has had deep awakenings.   But he plays the game like the rest of us.   I just think he doesn't yet realize that it's not just Being  - without a heart or a mind.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I just think he doesn't yet realize that it's not just Being  - without a heart or a mind.  

You don't understand what I mean with being. 

I propose an experiment, you will not die if you do it, just have an interesting experience that may open your horizons. take just 200 ug of lsd, maybe 300 better. Well, in your case, maybe 400, and turn off the light, 12 hours in bed. Maybe something will open up, and you will understand what it means to be, and your communication will be deeper. I propose this challenge to you because I think it would be positive for you, I do not propose it to Razard because he is not prepared, it could be something really hard. 

Ah, if you are going to answer: only sober awakening, etc etc, I will tell you: where are your balls? Are you interested in spirituality or not?

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You don't understand what I mean with being. 

I propose an experiment, you will not die if you do it, just have an interesting experience that may open your horizons. take just 200 ug of lsd, maybe 300 better, and turn off the light, 12 hours in bed. Maybe something will open up, and you will understand what it means to be, and your communication will be deeper. I propose this challenge to you because I think it would be positive for you, I do not propose it to Razard because he is not prepared, it could be something really hard. 

Ah, if you are going to answer: only sober awakening, etc etc, I will tell you: where are your balls? Are you interested in spirituality or not?

I'm there!  I will arrange your flight and you can come visit to tripsit. Deal?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I'm there!  I will arrange your flight and you can come visit to tripsit. Deal?

Are you a baby to need a babysitter? 😂 

Go alone to the depth.

@Inliytened1 the question is, if you had a ego dissolution sober some years ago as you said, sure was good, right? So why don't do it again? Maybe you don't want? Why? 

I'd like you open the unfathomable abyss, then I'd like to see if you still say: I'm imagining the reality

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Inliytened1 the question is, if you had a ego dissolution sober some years ago as you said, sure was good, right? So why don't do it again? Maybe you don't want? Why? 

I'd like you open to the unfathomable abyss, then I'd like to see if you still say: I'm imagining the reality

You can only do it once in this form, my brother.   In another form, when I forget all about it, I can do it again.

Imagination is all there is friend.   If you don't see that - well then - God has done it right.   You have done it right.  You were able to fool yourself at the highest order.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Imagination is all there is friend.   If you don't see that - well then

I'm not talking about if the things that I see are imaginary or real, that doesn't mean nothing, Im talking about what existence is, the great abyss, it's nothing that can be though, It's something that when it happens, you laugh like crazy, over and over again. not because it's fun, but because you're free.

How many times do you laugh with pure joy because your awakening? the unimaginable abyss of existence is pure joy, life. That's it, there is no more, because it's everything. then you will laugh another 5 minutes of pure joy. 

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

I'm not talking about if the things that I see are imaginary or real, that doesn't mean nothing, 

That's the beauty of it all.  If you don't want it to, it won't.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's the beauty of it all.  If you don't want it to, it won't.  

I'm laughing now but not because the abyss of existence but because you are like a wall impossible to break

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

@Inliytened1

I'm laughing now but not because the abyss of existence but because you are like a wall impossible to break

Yet you are here trying to knock that wall down.  Why?  If it's just an abyss who cares?  How do you even know I exist somewhere outside of your consciousness?  I could simply be a manifestation of your own mind.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

How do you even know I exist somewhere outside of your consciousness?  I could simply be a manifestation of your own mind.

And? Where is the difference? 

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

And? Where is the difference? 

Wouldn't you wanna know the Truth?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.