Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emissary

Oral DMT advice

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm looking for some advice on how to take DMT orally for best results. I'm aware of the base tek Leo suggested, harmala extract and DMT in a capsule. I also plan to fast for a few hours before and take 2 ginger capsules to prevent possible nausea. My main confusion is whether I should take them at once (all in single capsule or two in a row), or wait some time, like 30-40 min to ingest the DMT after harmala. The info about the efficacy and comeup duration for these methods is quite controversial from what I've seen on various forums. Also, what's the suggested approximate dosage? Looking for a pretty deep trip, so I'm thinking 150mg harmala + 120mg DMT.

As a sidenote, vaping DMT hasn't worked at all for me, tried various ways from simple meth pipe to a full emesh setup all the way upto 100mg at a time. I'm almost certain I'm not burning it or inhaling improperly, but something ain't going right. Could have something to do with the fact 5-MeO-DMT and 5-MeO-MiPT also have no effect on me, in which case I'm one of those few unlucky souls, that's why I wanna do the oral route to confirm once and for all.

Finally, if that doesn't pan out I want to try 5-MeO-MALT next, but I heard the 5-MeOs with MAOIs are a big no no. How long should I wait for harmala to fully get out of my system before taking MALT?

TIA!

Edited by Emissary

You should consume the harmala, wait 30 mins, then consume the DMT. The trip starts about 30 mins after consuming the DMT. Very important to have a totally empty stomach. Don't eat for 4 hrs prior.

100-150mg is a good dose for harmala and DMT alike.

Do not combine harmala with 5-MeOs. Could be very dangerous.

Harmala doesn't stay in the body longer than 24hrs.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You should consume the harmala, wait 30 mins, then consume the DMT. The trip starts about 30 mins after consuming the DMT. Very important to have a totally empty stomach. Don't eat for 4 hrs prior.

Noted. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Thank you! Going to try this tonight and post a report if the experience turns out to be significant