integral

Tips for Marketing a New Youtube Channel?

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I went on a dopamine detox a month or 2 ago by leaving the forum and ended up starting a youtube channel.

Im looking for tips on how you guys would go about marketing?

So far i posted around reddit and got abit of views, now im thinking i need shorts on tiktok to drive traffic. 

What do you guys think? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I guess there are no easy answers, and the process may be slow.

Have an excellent product and let it speak for itself as much as possible.

The challenge is of course communicating through this obstacle. How can people know that your product is great? 

Provide massive value to people in social networks and be of genuine service. This may in turn spike their interest in your work, make sure others have easy access to your channel.

Edited by UnbornTao

Some ideas:

• Do shorts and TikTok 
  • Cover firstly the most relevant topics and do not be afraid to be a little clickbaity
  • Stand out in your own niche and specify in your head what you do better than everyone else in your field
  • In the beginning, produce a lot to find your style and improve your craft
  • Collabs

Edit: These ideas aim for organic channel growth, you can also invest in ads if you want to pay for attention but if the content isn't up to par yet you will not retain that audience.
Edited by Socrates