LordFall

The Levels and AQAL explained by hoe_math

24 posts in this topic

I'm straight stage Beige / Purple. And to think I was being proud of feeling others. Stage 2 huh, what a joke, and just how much pain and focus I invested to even get there in the first place right...

On 03/11/2023 at 7:56 PM, UnbornTao said:

As long as it's taken as a tool, it's okay. Although it isn't about consciousness.

Totally agree! This guy has no idea of consciousness. 

Btw…

it’s really funny how people try to “explain” consciousness when they never experienced. 
it’s like when I have done my first maturity assessment by Susanne Cook-Greuter. I answered the questions and they put me on a low level because “my answers was very short”. Then (one year later) I have done it once more but I didn’t change my answers. I just add a clear explanation behind every answer so they understand what I meant. They gave me one-two levels more and said: “they could give me higher level if my answers was short.”
That’s ridiculous. 

On top before the second consulting with Susanne she recommended me to read the book: “Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism”

with all my respect the her work, I have discovered how the model can be very ineffective at higher levels. 
How they supposed to assess levels where they have never achieved on their own?
it’s like to take a high school student and ask him to assess your doctorate work.

Probably, she was influenced there by Ken Wilber because in my 2 h meetings with her it was clear to me what’s going on. 
Anyway, in my opinion, for the level at which the society is now… her model and assessment map are brilliant. 💚