Lila9

Free Palestine? No thanks.

195 posts in this topic

Just now, Something Funny said:

@Twentyfirst it is, haha

No it isn't. Stop speaking about what you do not know or be a sheep like everyone else 

8 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

If you don't love Hitler then you don't understand what radical love is.

Also, how original. Never heard this before on here 9_9

You could have used Kim Kardashian for a change.

1 minute ago, Twentyfirst said:

No it isn't. Stop speaking about what you do not know or be a sheep like everyone else 

You are speaking about whaat you don't know. So you should follow your advise and stop.

2 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

You either love everyone or you love no one. If you don't love Hitler then you don't understand what radical love is. And yes this is horrible to say except we are on an enlightenment forum so you should be developed enough to handle me saying that

I don't embody radical love.

Like most humans. And this forum very far from being enlightened.

Yes it's open-minded place but not enlightened or radically loving.

Let Love In

2 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

I don't embody radical love.

Like most humans. And this forum very far from being enlightened.

Yes it's open-minded place but not enlightened or radically loving.

I know you don't embody radical love ;) Which is why I asked you about oneness. 

It goes without saying that everyone on the forum here is on the same page and will converse accordingly. Now we are all supposed to go down a level to meet you? Fuck that

Just now, Twentyfirst said:

It goes without saying that everyone on the forum here is on the same page and will converse accordingly.

That's all bullshit, lol

3 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

You are speaking about whaat you don't know. So you should follow your advise and stop.

There are different degrees to love. Just because you didn't reach the highest points doesn't mean they dont exist. Thats awakening 101

Now we are all supposed to go down a level to meet you?

In your case, you are supposed to go up one level to meet her.

Just now, Something Funny said:

That's all bullshit, lol

Dude do you even watch Leo's videos? Why would I go a step down from his beautiful teachings and my own spiritual experiences? Everyone here is on the same page in terms of oneness 

There are different degrees to love. Just because you didn't reach the highest points doesn't mean they dont exist. Thats awakening 101

Aaand, you missed my point completely.

1 minute ago, Something Funny said:

In your case, you are supposed to go up one level to meet her.

Sure dude, whatever you want to believe haha, I wont fight you on it

Everyone here is on the same page in terms of oneness 

No, they are not. I don't know what made you think so, haha. There are literally lots of people, all with different perpectives. 

Us 3 arguing about it now is a proof.

Sure dude, whatever you want to believe haha, I wont fight you on it

If you didn't want to fight me on it, you shouldn't have replied. You are fighting me on it, just in a passive agressive way.

22 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

@Something Funny. How is advising you to love all people equally passive aggressive? Once you are awake you are awake forever. I won't believe anything other than radical love

9 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:
32 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

@Something Funny. How is advising you to love all people equally passive aggressive? Once you are awake you are awake forever. I won't believe anything other than radical love

Is this adressed to me?

If yes, then this is not what you comment was about. Don't play dumb.

30 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

I know you don't embody radical love ;) Which is why I asked you about oneness. 

It goes without saying that everyone on the forum here is on the same page and will converse accordingly. Now we are all supposed to go down a level to meet you? Fuck that

No. I didn't ask that, nor I expect that. But you as a true loving person who embodies radical love should love all the biased humans despite of that, rather than judging us for not being radically loving. Otherwise, you are not really posses radical love and you are a biased human like most of us. And it's fine. Welcome to the club. 

Let Love In

13 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Is this adressed to me?

If yes, then this is not what you comment was about. Don't play dumb.

Yes but somehow my comment lagged because I was quoting the other guy then canceled that quote. 

No playing dumb here. I wouldn't know how to play dumb even if I tried 

10 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

No. I didn't ask that, nor I expect that. But you as a true loving person who embodies radical love should love all the biased humans despite of that, rather than judging us for not being radically loving. Otherwise, you are not really posses radical love and you are a biased human like most of us. And it's fine. Welcome to the club. 

You are either a part of the solution or a problem (relatively speaking of course)

Strange to see transcendental insights such as oneness and absolute love turned into petty arguments and sources of superiority complexes. We are indeed fascinating beings! 

We have a complex, unfortunate situationscape affecting the globe that is showing us the deepest pits of our collective/individual shadows from which we could ideally learn more about ourselves, but it seems to just create a situation where we throw out our trash in our neighbourhood without a care. What happened here, has it always been like this?

Edited by Norbert Somogyi

@Lila9 so just to confirm, you are okay with the below because Palestianians are basically animals anyway so it's not that big of a deal if the die, right?

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/31/middleeast/jabalya-blast-gaza-intl/index.html?utm_term=link&utm_content=2023-10-31T18%3A09%3A45&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twCNN

Context:

Israel bombed a refugee camp in hopes of killing a hamas commander who might or might not have been there. 

Basically, according to Israel, and I guess people who support Israel, it's worth trying to kill a single Hamas soldier, even if it causes a hundred civilian deaths. 

I am saying "trying to kill" because there is no way to confirm if he was killed in the strike or if he even was there in the first place.

And I guess this couldn't have been an infantry operation because then 1-2 Israeli soldiers might have been killed. And it's better to drop a bomb and kill a hundred innocent palestinians than risk a death of a single Israeli soldier, right? Because palestinians are basically animals anyway and Israeli people were choosen by God to bring morality and ethics into the world so they lives are worth more.

@Lila9 did I get that right?