StarStruck

Solid advice on procrastination

4 posts in this topic

From the top G himself. Procrastination is a declaration to god that you don’t respect the time that is given to you

That is the deepest shit I heard anybody say on the topic on procrastination. 

https://x.com/cobratate/status/1717988858271326664?s=46&t=_b_ryXoCsOXMmPUcexEK7w

It kind of reminds me of the basic theory on chess and the three elements which is material, space and time. Time is of the essence and most important element in chess because if your time is up it doesn’t matter of much material you have or the strategic spaces you hold. 

The only problem with this is that when you realize your consciousness will exist forever you will know you have infinite time so why do anything really. 

Edited by StarStruck

One of my favorite sayings of all time:

Procrastination is like masturbation. It feels really good in the beginning, but in the end you realize that you've just fucked yourself.

xD

Why so serious?

7 hours ago, StarStruck said:

From the top G himself. Procrastination is a declaration to god that you don’t respect the time that is given to you

That is the deepest shit I heard anybody say on the topic on procrastination. 

https://x.com/cobratate/status/1717988858271326664?s=46&t=_b_ryXoCsOXMmPUcexEK7w

It kind of reminds me of the basic theory on chess and the three elements which is material, space and time. Time is of the essence and most important element in chess because if your time is up it doesn’t matter of much material you have or the strategic spaces you hold. 

The only problem with this is that when you realize your consciousness will exist forever you will know you have infinite time so why do anything really. 

Time is a construct. It doesn't exist.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

my understanding of procrastination is it's like a complex phenomena. like procrastination can be caused by many factors like energy levels (from maybe sleep, diet), some form of trauma, overworking, addictions, fear of failure, lacking confidence, lacking purpose etc.

and each form requires a different approach to it.

i think procrastination is more like a vague term and when you look under the hood you see some varied things . thats my understanding at least so far

Edited by Jacob Morres