LoneWonderer

Is a Trip to South America to do 5meo dmt worth it?

9 posts in this topic

A little bit of context:

So I'm currently living and working in New Zealand. 5meo dmt is illegal here. I'd like to go at some point to South America to do ayahuasca and 5meo dmt at a resort or something. To be able to pay this off it could take me 3 years of work to pay the 5000+ dollars to make this journey and pay all the costs.

I want to know truth and also heal and explore consciousness. I've never done drugs or alcohol or changed my state of consciousness in any dramatic way through meditation or substaces. Will taking 5meo and ayahuasca be such a transformative experience worth the 3+ years of hard work and labour? 

Ps: The reason why I choose resorts is because I want to do this in the most professional setting and safety possible and don't want to be buying drugs from random hippies (no offence to them).

Thanks! ?

You should probably try lesser psychedelics first to see how you like it.

Surely there must be some kinda psychedelics around the New Zealand area.

Magic mushrooms should grow in New Zealand. Make friends with some hippies who can hook you up.

Don't the Maori people eat magic mushrooms?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

In Australia psilocybin is legal.  

Specific retreats for 5meo cost like 5k+ for a week I think

You are better off mingling with local people around you that have access as Leo said and maybe reach out to some people in Australia which is so near to you.  For 5k you can stay in Australia for a month and take mushrooms all you want.  

1 hour ago, LoneWonderer said:

ayahuasca and 5meo dmt

Careful not to do them closely together.  You can die(real death, not ego death).  If you are going to do one first than take 5 MEO, wait for more than a week, preferably two then take Ayahuasca.  I wouldn't take aya first then 5  

Sometimes these things stay in your system longer than expected and people have reactivations for several weeks.  
Personally if I ever took Ayahuasca which I've never done, I'd take 2 months before trying 5meo as I'm generally sensitive to everything.  

The best advice id give you is just to try one or the other.  

Other than pure curiosity I don't feel experimenting with different substances to be useful if your goal is god realization, unless that substance you are taking doesnt do it for you.  

Edited by Tanz

3 hours ago, LoneWonderer said:

Will taking 5meo and ayahuasca be such a transformative experience worth the 3+ years of hard work and labour? 

Only if you don't have access to other psychedelics, but I know LSD and magic mushrooms are everywhere in New Zealand so I would just go for that.

Thank you everyone. I'll ask around. All I've read says the government has really strong anti drug campaigns like the USA and 5meo dmt is illigal here. @Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Wow! What an interesting article! Thanks for the share ?

@LoneWonderer Go to a local music festival or burn and you will find endless sources.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.