Extreme Z7

Post Enlightenment Videos! (besides Leo's)

7 posts in this topic

Hi, I came across a video that YouTube's algorithms recommended to me today. It's titled "The Hidden Teachings of Jesus". It's about an hour long and I'm only 1 and a half minutes in as I write this but I felt like this needs to be shared.

I find Leo's videos on Enlightenment as very eye-opening and life-changing but I feel he mostly talks about the basics. I would like to see videos that other people made that talk more advanced Enlightenment content.

Here's the video I mentioned:

On 2/14/2016 at 8:44 AM, Makis said:

Just watched less than two minutes and my opinion is, that the producers of this video are merely phantasizing. There is absolutely no evidence at all, that Jesus taught kundalini yoga and it's very very unlikely he did (despite the fact that there is no hard evidence that Jesus even existed). 

That is actually very irrelevant to the entire video. What is of absolute importance in the video is the Teachings of Jesus Christ. Whether or not he existed, we know that these teachings exist. This video interprets the teachings.

Edited by MaxWare1997
Remove unnecessary sentence.

For people interested in a scientific theory of duality/god/consciousness and the major flaws of modern day science look up the work of Walter Russell. He makes a very compelling argument for why our Universe can not be a dead and mechanistic universe as is the mainstream opinion.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

Simple and fun, and I like his humor

Edited by Natasha