SQAAD

Does LSD Build up Tolerance in Your System?

5 posts in this topic

What happens if you take LSD like two days in a row. Will the 2nd day be less intense like it happens with magic mushrooms?

You need on second day 2.5 to 3 times the dose to reach same effects. 

So if you take 50 micro on day one, you need at least 125 to 150 micro next day to get same effects. 

After 2 weeks your tolerance should be Zero again

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler

22 minutes ago, OBEler said:

You need on second day 2.5 to 3 times the dose to reach same effects. 

So if you take 50 micro on day one, you need at least 125 to 150 micro next day to get same effects. 

After 2 weeks your tolerance should be Zero again

Thank you sir.

In my case, i dont know why im not getting the same experiences i used to at the beginning with lsd. 

Ofc i still experience some altered minimum state but after some time its just not the same. I used to do one tab and it was great. Now not even 3 tabs. I dont do 4 or more cuz i dont know how i could mess up if 3 is not doing the work. Each tab is 250ug. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

It does cause tolerance, but I kinda like taking an equal or smaller dose over halfway through or near the end of the trip. Usually I'll do this if I trip at night taking the redose in the morning to keep the good vibes going through the rest of the daytime. It doesn't boost it up to the same strength as the initial peak obviously (unless I smoke weed or mix in something else), but it really extends the tail end of the trip nicely, which for me is the part of the trip where I can do the most self-inquiry and integration.