Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kray

Criticism for Leo's stage purple video

25 posts in this topic

Those videos talk about rural tribes people. Interestingly they are considered the lowest caste in Indian society, but that’s crazy I never knew shit was that crazy.

I have been scammed by some Indian people when I want to buy a "saree" and have paid but the thing never arrived. I have contacted them a lot and they respond saying it "later" for eternity. It was quite a lot. And I never got my "saree". 

Now I think they might be worser than Chinese (to dealt with). 

I have paid $76 for a saree , but never got it. 

The ad for this profile come across my timeline and I thought I wanna buy one. But it turns out to be a lie. 

https://instagram.com/nk_signature?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Now the followers had grows twicefold. Idk. It used to be 35+k now it's 70+k. 

IMG_20231010_134352.jpg

This is the ones that I wanna bought. 

Edited by Sabth

@Jacob Morres I never make contact with Indian people this is my first time and I had a bad experience. It seems like they are on the lower ground in comparison to Chinese. I am having a good relationship(/experience) with the Chinese. They are more business mind like. And I never got scammed by a Chinese it seems like they focus more on success. 

It seems like indians are more behind than Chinese. 

From the way that they spoke to me, I got a feeling that they have this attitude that are worser than my own people. Like not keeping their promises. And being a little behind.