TheWind

Don’t want to be alone in the universe

84 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Lol they already are. And we influence each other regardless, we can't not influence each other it is inevitable.

You can raise your consciousness to relate to others on a deeper level.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 8.10.2023 at 9:24 AM, TheWind said:

Just watched one  Leo’s live awakening. Wow. Very elevating video. Was watching it hoping to motivate myself to face the absolute. But I wasn’t expecting the absolute to face me haha. But I’m having trouble dealing with the fact that I am all alone in the universe. I find this terrifying. I was wondering if anyone had a different perspective on this that might help me get over this. Thank you.

Instead of thinking "How do I deal with this or integrate this into my personal world?" or thinking "How do I make sense of the Universal with the personal as the dominant center?", I recommend you better find your own personal way of integrating the personal into the Universal.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Maybe the error is in the assumption of your post.

You assume you are an entity inside the universe. Maybe you are the universe. You are the multiverse. You are the whole thing. You cannot be alone or maybe you are alone as the universe or alone outside or above the universe.

On 9.10.2023 at 4:08 PM, Breakingthewall said:

You are wrong to say that you are relative and you cannot escape it. you are absolute and it seems that you are relative.

Do we really need to go over this again?

'You' is a concept. Concepts are relative.

This isn't rocket science.

On 9.10.2023 at 4:08 PM, Breakingthewall said:

What you're talking about is self-help.

Self-help is exactly not what I am talking about. Self-help is all about making progress => changing the status quo in order to get from the current state of affairs to another one that is supposedly better. Spirituality is all about recognizing the divine perfection which is always already the case, no matter the circumstances (or your so-called state of consciousness).

We've been over this a thousand times by now, my friend.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?