Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
An young being

The Maya is too big to be understood

6 posts in this topic

"I am God but I can't control or change anything in my life, not even my own mind, then how can I be God?"

"Because, you don't want to be a God. You want to be a human and experience everything in a finite form"

I don't know if both of these statements are true or false, but what I know is God indeed can take control of your life and literally change it. Based on my experiences, I can vouch for these things:

1. Everything arises from your mind, and your mind can be literally controlled by God to change what or how you experience things, including pain, joy and dreams.

2. Synchronicities can happen in a massive scale that can change the path your life is traveling.

Still, God or whatever you call these forces don't interfere in your everyday life or functioning of the universe.

It doesn't matter if you believe whether you are God or in some other external force as God. But, never stop believing in a higher power and being humane and humble.

Only you control it! You can wake up and stop believing any of it is real or continue to believe they are, that power is entirely in you. Your mind is giving everything its apparent power.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

These unconscious forces or thought patterns are called archetypes in Jungian psychology, or egregores from a mystical POV. God is like the ultimate power that contains all the knowledge and imagery of the collective unconscious. To stop being at the mercy of these forces, you need to increase your consciousness and understand how the mind operates, then pick your thoughts wisely. Most of people are like sleepwalkers and live their lives in an unconscious state, that's why its difficult for them to make substantial changes or achieve anything of great importance. You can believe in a higher power within because that's actually where God resides but cannot be accessed until you become aware of all the unconscious forces behind the curtain. As Jung said "Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate."

Here's an interesting video that explain how these forces operate. It's a bit difficult to grasp but found the theory mindblowing.

Pendulums: What Are They?

In accordance to Reality Transurfing, a pendulum is created by the energy of a group of people thinking in the same way. A pendulum is an energy-based information structure.

People who think in the same direction create invisible energy-informational structures that directly affect us in a daily life.

A pendulum maintains the thought energy of the adherent at its own vibrational frequency.

Essentially pendulum is sort of a “thought condensate” — a soul of a thing, idea, doctrine, organization, ideology or anything that has admirers, supporters, followers, and fanatics.

Basically when a Pendulum is established, it strives to stay alive. Pendulum is energetic structure and it feeds on energy. Therefore it tries to attract as many adherents as possible. As long as the adherents are contributing their thought energy to it, it keeps swinging.

A destructive pendulum forces goals onto its adherents that are not of their own making.

A pendulum plays on human emotion, thereby catching the individual in their web.

Source: https://www.giancarloserra.org/reality-transurfing-pendulums/

2 hours ago, puporing said:

Only you control it! You can wake up and stop believing any of it is real or continue to believe they are, that power is entirely in you. Your mind is giving everything its apparent power.

Whether the higher power is myself or I am being deceived doesn't matter. All I know is that there exists a higher power or a power beyond our logic.

43 minutes ago, Incognito said:

These unconscious forces or thought patterns are called archetypes in Jungian psychology, or egregores from a mystical POV. God is like the ultimate power that contains all the knowledge and imagery of the collective unconscious. To stop being at the mercy of these forces, you need to increase your consciousness and understand how the mind operates, then pick your thoughts wisely. Most of people are like sleepwalkers and live their lives in an unconscious state, that's why its difficult for them to make substantial changes or achieve anything of great importance. You can believe in a higher power within because that's actually where God resides but cannot be accessed until you become aware of all the unconscious forces behind the curtain. As Jung said "Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate."

Here's an interesting video that explain how these forces operate. It's a bit difficult to grasp but found the theory mindblowing.

Source: https://www.giancarloserra.org/reality-transurfing-pendulums/

Sounds interesting!

23 hours ago, An young being said:

I am God but I can't control or change anything in my life, not even my own mind, then how can I be God?"

"Because, you don't want to be a God. You want to be a human and experience everything in a finite form"

Those are phrases created by the conceptual mind that are not true. who says: I am god, it is not god, it is the self, which is an illusion, it is a survival software that believes it exists. It is nothing more than superimposed structures. an evolutionary creation of reality. the other sentence: because you don't want, bla bla, It shows great confusion and lack of understanding, it mixes the relative mind with absolute reality. All those ideas are barriers. If you hold on to them you will never be free