Sabth

I am so bored right now.

15 posts in this topic

How can I further my studies?

Without any help or contact with my parents. 

I just wake up very late, sleep a lot and not doing anything. I hope I wake up to do something but there's nothing to do. Earlier this morning , I wake up to pray and then eat, then sleep again. 

Feeling bad.

I just thought that I wanna start studying again. 

Even though I'm getting older. 

(I woke up at 5AM & pray and I woke up at 10am and eat. Then I woke up at 3pm. What should I do? )

Edited by Sabth

Use the internet to learn something that you find interesting. By that, I don't mean getting into some conspiracy groups and watching videos about them, nor am I saying to watch some "scientific fact" videos on YouTube.

Learn something that awakens some passion in you. Practice, experiment, and start using your mind in new ways. You will know that you are doing it when you fall in love with the process, even though you will be bored as hell at times.

Or

Maybe you need some time to relax and enjoy life. Maybe you're tired. Maybe you need to reflect.

Whatever you do, see the reasoning behind it, even if you have already started doing it.

I want to further my study. But at a new place, for a new experience. (Though I don't know if I could do well , because my language is not that good .. ) 

Well, try not to be paranoid talking about that with your parents. If they don't support that, find other solutions.

E.g. Work on your language. Be creative about it. Don't justify that; if it isn't this or that way, I won't do it. Be observant.

Don't make yourself a victim, which doesn't mean that you can't be.

This is just about being more confident. But still, you will have problems in the future.

Even though I gave advice, I sometimes find it hard to act on it. It's just that I'm more confident in my problem-solving abilities.

Maybe my advice is wrong for you, or maybe will you misinterpret it. Maybe a modification is needed. Idk.

Edited by Understander

@Understander I have told them way before this , but nothing changes. 

*6PM I pray and eat again. 

Edited by Sabth

@Sabth 

Do you expect them to help you?

You can play a nice guy and deceive them into helping you, but I wouldn't recommend that unless you are being manipulated most of the time by them. But your time will be wasted on drama, and you could lose your mind if you don't have the energy and are not careful.

Or

Just use this free time you have to find and explore something that you can be passionate about or not, and find out how to be independent in your way.

Or

Maybe there's a middle way.

Sorry if I offended you by saying that your parents are manipulative. I'm just generalizing. Although they can be to some degree.

Right now, I have the tools for me to create art but I'm not motivated to do art. Now. 

Idk about my parents. My father focus on his work and my mom are just there doing nothing. She cooks for em and do groceries. Idk. 

How can I make use of October and November so that I could have fun in December. (Travelling? )

There was a trip going to Mount Kk this October but the cost was about 1.4k/300$

This is something that I wanna do. But there's also a local mountain which is free. But there's no group doing that trip. I would have to find my own group/people. 

Edited by Sabth

27 minutes ago, Sabth said:

There was a trip going to Mount Kk this October but the cost was 1.4k

Is that expensive for you? If not, why not? I'm not saying not to enjoy yourself and have a good time.

Edited by Understander

7 minutes ago, Understander said:

Is that expensive for you? If not, why not. I'm not saying not to enjoy yourself and have a good time.

I don't have that much money~ I think I'm just gonna be an Artist this month. 

Do they pay for everything for you?

If they want to pay, enjoy as much as you can, but you will have disagreements, and they will control you for the rest of your life. Even if they don't actively control you, they will still have a say in how you should live your life. You can use that time to get out of that situation.

I sense that you don't have a good relationship with your family. Am I right? If they are paying, then there needs to be some understanding between you and your parents.

Edited by Understander

21 minutes ago, Understander said:

Do they pay for everything for you?

If they want to pay, enjoy as much as you can, but you will have disagreements, and they will control you for the rest of your life. Even if they don't actively control you, they will still have a say in how you should live your life. You can use that time to get out of that situation.

I sense that you don't have a good relationship with your family. Am I right? If they are paying, then there needs to be some understanding between you and your parents.

We're not in conflict or something. But just I just have nothing to do~

Well, spend some time doing nothing. I have had days and still have days that are very mundane or enjoyable when I do nothing. Sometimes it is important to do nothing. By nothing, I mean unconsciously doing things, healthy or unhealthy.

1 hour ago, Reignforest said:

Research the old world for yourself.  See if you find it boring.

What old world? Prophets? 

Ancient Egyptians? Medieval?

Edited by Sabth