Henry234

Why can’t god limit itself permantley?

5 posts in this topic

Too solve the problem of god being alone why can’t it limit itself permanently?

Do you not see a world outside your window? Do you not see that you need to love your actions and results as well as creation... you have to see God's potential first and move your ass and use the game piece you call your body to play and create. I think you are limiting yourself enough as it is.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

you missed an L, god is ALL-ONE, god is everything and then some, how could you feel lack and need if you are everything there is, not only is god all but god is morphing itself into new and more glorious shapes all the time to cherish and clasp its infinite contours, god has the best job ever, no cause to be lonely

Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion. ~ Rumi

Edited by gettoefl

@Henry234 I get where you're coming from. God cannot and doesn't need to limit itself.

You're trying to judge the whole out of the perspective of your human ego. It's like a tainted, twisted looking glass that distorts everything you look at. What you see is not what really is. You're projecting human emotions into the whole. They are part of the whole but not the whole.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

It does God isn't a thing when its not a thing it isn't anything and when it is a thing it is that thing. So its constantly not itself and when it is itself it dosent even know its itself until it comes back into a body.