Mihael Keehl

One of the most convincing UFO footage that I have ever seen

29 posts in this topic

This guy has over 200 UFO videos that he has been uploading for years. It seems like he has found a predictable way to catch small and very fast UFOs that he calls "dragons".  He noticed that a lot of the time, when there is an aircraft in the sky (plane, jet, hellicopter ...) there is a high likelyhood, that one or a few small UFOs will fly by this aircraft. He believes that these UFOs are "tagging" these aircrafts. 

Some people may think that these are drones, but I think that can not be the case, because this guy has several videos, where these UFOs are flying from or into the water at very high speed and without creating a splash. 

It is also possible to catch these small UFOs by watching random videos of aircrafts in slow motion. Here is an example (watch in slow motion from 3:27): 

I am amazed by the fact that these little UFOs seem to be all over the place and almost no one notices them because they are very fast and small. 

I though it is worth it to share his channel so that more people find out about it. Eventually, his channel will be big enough so that people like Jeremy Corbell (famous UFO guy) will notice him and start investigating. After that, the military (who seems to know about these small UFOs) will have no other choice but to release the information that they have about those crafts. (There are a lot of videos where hellicopters are flying in strange patterns, seemingly trying to film these UFOs, while getting "tagged" by them).

What do you think?

Sorry but all I can see is an insect flying around into the camera on 3:27...

It's not slow motion, it's frame by frame ?

I mean aliens are a very exciting topic but those UFO sightings... I don't know about that.

I once met an UFO myself that communicated with me, but I was on LSD so who knows xD

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

@OBEler And what about the first video? Do you think these are insects too? 
It would be hilarious if it turns out that this guy has filmed insects for over 4 years, uploading hundreds of videos and thinking these were UFOs. 

I think it is very unlikely that these are insects, at least not all of them.

@vibv These videos are indeed not that exciting. This is one of the reasons why I find these videos so convincing. This guy does not try to create drama out of it. He is not using clickbait thumbnails. He is just documenting "boring" UFO sightings. 

@Mihael Keehl it doesnt matter what this guy think he does. You should think for yourself. 

If you let all previous believes and assumptions go, also about this youtuber, which seems to you as an genuine believable person, and just watch the Material with the purest mind: What do you think is shown on 3.27, an insect or an ufo? What is more likely to you? 

Just on that Video. Dont consider the other videos in which are shown all genuine ufo footages to you. 

Edited by OBEler

22 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@vibv can you elaborate as detailed as possible, Did you saw it in the sky? 

Sure, I'd love to.

I conducted my monthly LSD-ceremony on halloween 2022 and after that went for a walk at night. I was full of energy and still excited about the results from before. As I was approaching the top of a hill, secluded from any houses or other people, a bright light appeared in the sky. At first I thought it was just an airplane, but I noticed that it moved in a very odd way, doing almost right angles without any slowing down.

It then began to approach me, the light became bigger and flew over me. At the moment of passing me it was as if though it communicated with me. I didn't hear anything, instead I felt the message. It told me that I was on the right path and I should continue what I was doing.

After that I couldn't believe what just happened. I sensed that we're on the brink of becoming part of a cosmic community – as soon as we solve our multiple crisis and through that become advanced enough. How long that takes depends, but every one of us can do their part. We need to get extremely creative with ideas for how to raise consciousness massively on this planet. It was communicated to me that my idea had the potential to do so.

They are watching us, but are of course intelligent enough to not be detected by our crude technology. It is very easy for them to hide from our view.

Actually it reminded me a lot of the movie Contact, which I love and is possibly the best movie I have ever seen. If you haven't seen it yet I strongly recommend doing so.

Edited by vibv

my music

@vibv It is interesting, that you were on an altered state of consciousness to see this. This cannot be an coincidence, so these ufos somehow are maybe visible in a different dimension which is overlapping with this physical realm? Just an assumption

@OBEler I would probably think it is an insect. 

But what if you apply that same logic to seeing a politician or a presidential candidate who is telling people how he is going to fix this and fix that and everything will be better if you elect him? If you let all believes and assumptions go, about this politician, politics in general and watch his speech with the purest mind: Would you have a reason to disbelieve that politician? Or what if a con artist is very emotionaly and convincingly telling you a story about why he asks you for money to do some good deed?

Maybe these are not the best comparisons, but I think you get what I want to say. In order to develop a realistic opinion about a topic, I think it is more intelligent to take into account as much information about that topic as possible, instead of letting all believes go and observing with a "pure mind". (in this case, I have the information of several videos where these UFOs are seen and which maybe on the first glance seem like insects, on further inspection however, I can recognize an obvious pattern and behaviour of these crafts, that suggest, that they are not insects e.g.: they trigger some audio radar, pilots and congressional hearings have confirmed that UFOs can trigger this radar, they fly in and out of water at very high speed...).

@Mihael Keehl I saw the first Video, 2:36 the white flying thing seems interesting. 

I dont know what it is, it moves and behaves like an insect on the camera screen.I t could be an ufo but its speculations 

47 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Mihael Keehl  @vibv @OBEler  What do you guys think of this video? Very convincing photo of a UFO?

Oh my god, this comes more close to what I saw than all the other footage I found yet

my music

By the way on another occasion under similar circumstances I saw the light again, but this time only from afar. You could argue that it was just someone with a torch, because it was near a hill. But in that moment I just KNEW that it was real and it wanted to tell me something like "yep, it did really happen".

This time I managed to take a video of it. Here are 2 screenshots from it. You can't really see much because it was pretty far away and at night, but here you go:

IMG_2626271132FD-1.jpeg

IMG_95ECF48F764C-1 2.jpeg

my music

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@vibv

Before I comment on your pictures, what are your thoughts on the video and Channel I linked?

Haven't looked at the channel besides that video, but as I said it comes pretty close to what I saw. Great video and style of handling the information

my music

@Danioover9000 yes thats good ufo footage Thanks for sharing 

However it can be human made no one knows. But if it is human made, there should be more of these Kinds of flying objects. The light is very very unusual

Edited by OBEler