Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
at_anchor

People can be so cruel and evil.

18 posts in this topic

Okay, so in my life I have been experiencing real cruelty and evil in the past few years and especially lately. I'm not sure if I can be open with the details on the forum, but it is getting pretty much close to being worse than what Nazies did in WW2.

Let's start with Nazies first. How did Germans get so cruel then? They did atrocities to women and children, torture, rape, and death. Now, if you ask me, I don't find death scary anymore and when I thought Covid came to take my life, I immediately released tears of joy and gratitude, but I ain't that lucky. So in reality, all the people that were killed in WW2 by Nazies didn't get it that bad. It was those that got sick and hungry and tortured and or were subjects of bad experiments or stayed alive the longest with permanent damage to their health later on, they got it really bad according to me.

Some Satellite states of Germany also did stuff to innocent people that was terrible.

Does this cruelty and inhumanity have anything to do with specific cultures and nations or could other countries be just as capable and willing to inflict pain and suffering of the highest degree onto other human beings.

Of course, Nazies tried hiding stuff they did and the ppl attacking me do that as well.

But how do you fucking accept a life of pain and injustice and suffering of the highest degree? It is impossible. 

Today Germany is different. They have social justice and are probably one of the best and least corrupt nations on the planet. People there live in peace and happiness for the most part and can easily survive, while some countries that were victims of that war are now doing similar stuff Nazies did in the past. Of course, it will take a generation shift for this to change and then the country might be, well, like Germany today. Isn't Germany today something else? Aren't most Germans good people now? 

It is really crazy when you look into it. I shake from terror. 

I also feel agony when I realize that I'm on a journey that is gonna get as brutal or worse than that of those holocaust victims. And the worst thing of all is that they will cover it all up, no one will know, it will be as though it never happened and like it is all legit. It is gonna be much worse. Yet, these people will never get the bad reputation Nazies got. It will all be systematically, omg

Anyway, how do you, can you run away. You get to envy the dead on my journey!

I don't know what else to say about it.

Edited by at_anchor

They obviously break into my room undetected and sabotage my property. How is it not possible that they somehow gas my room or that they did something about two weeks ago to make my stomach incapable of digesting food without ducolax, it scares me. I can't go hungry and die, they would just frame me and I would be easily irritated and incapable of speaking normally, like I'm crazy. No digestion plant or tea helps me. This is something else. This was poisoning or continues to be poisoning, maybe regular visits at night. 

Now, I'm gonna need to seek help from a doctor sooner or later and then they will connect it to what I wrote here. It's a way to hunt me down on their territory.

If I eat, again, I will not be well and they will frame me for being crazy. Ppl, ?

Life is work, lunch, dinner and sleep. If they take that away, and health, it's over.

I can't answer your question, but I think you should talk to your doctor and explain the situation.

@KanddleThanks, maybe I will do that soon. I just don't know how to explain it yet.

I'm actually hopeful now because I heard a video from Dr. Gina Sam MD from New York and about her Emma product. 

We'll see.

Edited by at_anchor

sOon they will make a lifelong patient of me for good. I'm already confined. I'll be utterly humiliated in front of everyone with lies and false stories. My life is destroyed. I'll be forced to take pills that make me crazy and confined. All my mental and physical capacities and potentil is gonna be stripped away so that I can never run away, so that I never get a chance. It would be better being dead than alive from what people are gonna make of my life.

I'd tell my old self to be careful, to realize that the ideals of social justice for all it had don't work in this world. People who are on top of society can get real nasty and cruel, and they have others who do their dirty work for them as well. I don't know how it is in America though. It is probablyamazing there. If I was pursuing just a trade and an American citizenship all my life, as well as health and enlightenment, my life would have been amazing, I would have been safe and financially independent. Now I'm a subject of vicious beasts of the worst kind that eat you alive for years while you cry in agony and despair, your soul fucking trapped and your body forever.

Please God set me free from those monsterous hands!!!! ??

My beautiful house and my beautiful human right for free movement and decision of what to put in my body and with who to associate is gone forever ?

If I didn't lose this, I would still be able to pursue something great. Now it is too late. It didn't happen yet, but I'm told that if I stop taking pills they will take me away. But I tell you it is gonna happen either way, for the pills make me less healthy and weaker and crazier, so do the people whose disgusting evil asses I have to kiss if I want to survive this, but in reality that too is useless, for no matter how much I try, I'll still be brought down even lover. Bad people do as much bad as they can get away with.

I should have studied international law, for human rights are so fucking valuable in the end, the human right is so fucking valuable, I realized it only now when I lost them all basically. 

Edited by at_anchor

8 hours ago, Raze said:

I didn't watch the whole second video. 

Eckhart said how you shouldn't judge people but their actions, because they can change and awaken and how the judicial system is not always just. I like him. I can't go watch his videos now though and study his teachings and all that. But his life seems to have been so good.

After elementary school he left Germany and went to live in Spain. He learned Spanish, studied philosophy, psychology, literature, astronomy and was probably very happy living there. I can't even imagine the scenery. Later he studied at the London University, philosophy or psychology or literature or all three. He started giving classes there and had an existentian crisis after which he becane enlightened and famous. I mean, I wouldn't want to be him, but that life journey sounds so fucking good.

So much time and resources and cultures for becoming really healthy and intelligent. Not having to do things he didn't want to do and come back home miserable. Living in heaven basically all his life, from Germany, to Spain, to England, to America all his life... that sounds so good. It sounds amazing. I wish I had opportunities like that presented to me in life.

I focused on constipation so much that they caused me to have, almost completely ignoring that they also somehow made sure I never again get to sleep 8 hours in a night without waking up and trying to go to sleep again. They used my words against me and they will say that I had this problem in the past as well, monsters, handicapping me  so much.

Can I free myself from more chains people placed on me because of my mistake caused by their actions? I want to go after education and travel in the west, to find work to sustain that and bring back my health and to live where people are not criminals with positions of power. I still want to grow and be happy in life. How do I make bad people let me go? How?

6 hours ago, at_anchor said:

I didn't watch the whole second video. 

Eckhart said how you shouldn't judge people but their actions, because they can change and awaken and how the judicial system is not always just. I like him. I can't go watch his videos now though and study his teachings and all that. But his life seems to have been so good.

After elementary school he left Germany and went to live in Spain. He learned Spanish, studied philosophy, psychology, literature, astronomy and was probably very happy living there. I can't even imagine the scenery. Later he studied at the London University, philosophy or psychology or literature or all three. He started giving classes there and had an existentian crisis after which he becane enlightened and famous. I mean, I wouldn't want to be him, but that life journey sounds so fucking good.

So much time and resources and cultures for becoming really healthy and intelligent. Not having to do things he didn't want to do and come back home miserable. Living in heaven basically all his life, from Germany, to Spain, to England, to America all his life... that sounds so good. It sounds amazing. I wish I had opportunities like that presented to me in life.

The problem is you are assuming your life situation is all that matters in regards to your happiness, it’s not that simple, even someone with a privileged life can suffer greatly. Provided you base your happiness on your life situation, you will always be at the mercy of impermanence. Eckhart had many privileges yet he said he was suicidal since he was a child and ended up abandoning it all and spent time homeless instead, because his life situation wasn’t the source of his contentment.

Edited by Raze

@Raze I didn't know he went homeless, but still, no one was intending to destroy his life, keep him quiet and appearing crazy, and while he was sleeping on the streets of London or who knows where, he didn't have to fear people gassing him or injecting something into his body while he sleeps and then he wakes up the next morning all sick, tired, unwell, constipated, etc. After that he gets taken off the streets by the authorities and gets placed in a place like, Jesus Christ.

I don't know what to say. I ain't jealous. Maybe he was suicidal because he is short, I don't know. 

I just meant to say that being born in Germany and learning German first, then going to Spain to learn Spanish and English, and then going to England, that is a real good structure. A really good situation in life. Germany teaches you discipline and stuff, Spain teaches you Latin and builds your personality, probably makes you charismatic, and then England prepares you to conquer the world with your book. Ain't that the best combo of stuff on your path to self-actualization?

It's also really just a lot of freedom and growth.

PS: I'm persuaded to drink pills again. God save me. This is a bad idea that is not gonna work.

20 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

@Raze I didn't know he went homeless, but still, no one was intending to destroy his life, keep him quiet and appearing crazy, and while he was sleeping on the streets of London or who knows where, he didn't have to fear people gassing him or injecting something into his body while he sleeps and then he wakes up the next morning all sick, tired, unwell, constipated, etc. After that he gets taken off the streets by the authorities and gets placed in a place like, Jesus Christ.

I don't know what to say. I ain't jealous. Maybe he was suicidal because he is short, I don't know. 

I just meant to say that being born in Germany and learning German first, then going to Spain to learn Spanish and English, and then going to England, that is a real good structure. A really good situation in life. Germany teaches you discipline and stuff, Spain teaches you Latin and builds your personality, probably makes you charismatic, and then England prepares you to conquer the world with your book. Ain't that the best combo of stuff on your path to self-actualization?

It's also really just a lot of freedom and growth.

PS: I'm persuaded to drink pills again. God save me. This is a bad idea that is not gonna work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0A6Rw7KnvA

In a parallel universe they an infinite number of combinations of manifestations ♾️